‘Jelena’ Over: Justin Bieber Unfollows Selena Gomez on Instagram, Continues to Follow Kendall and Kylie, Hooking Up with Kylie? [PHOTOS]
May 1, 2014 9:08 AM EST
‘Jelena’ Over: Justin Bieber Unfollows Selena Gomez on Instagram, Biebs Hooking up with Kylie Jenner, Continues to Follow Kendall and Kylie [PHOTOS]
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are over? It looks like trouble in 'Jelena' paradise as Justin unfollows Selena on Instagram. Is Bieber dating Kylie Jenner? Only time and the stars can tell. However, it seems Selena is not the only one on an unfollowing spree as she just got unfollowed. After Selena ditched everyone on Instagram, it was Sir Bizzle's turn to return the favour. Yet, he continues to follow the Jenner sisters - Kylie and Kendall.
Yes, it is official. Biebs is not following the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
Reports suggest that Selena unfollowed the "Boyfriend" singer after she discovered objectionable photos of Kylie Jenner on his phone.
"Kylie sent sexy pics of herself to Justin and that's what started the fight. Selena saw the pictures on Justin's phone and she freaked out and left immediately," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
Also, according to RadarOnline, Selena Gomez flipped out and the girls had a major fight. Apparently, the "Come and Get It" singer is done with the Jenner sisters.
Meanwhile, Selena Gomez wants to keep toxic people like the Jenner sisters out of her life and focus on her career. She has no intentions to be the party girl anymore.
According to Daily Mail, the "Spring Breakers" actress has been a regular church-goer in order to get rid of depression.
"Selena is trying to change her ways by going to church and more so to avoid going to rehab. She feels like she has a spiritual gap and that maybe that's why she is struggling," said a source.
In the rehab, the singer learned the importance of spirituality "when they talked about the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous."
This whole unfollowing-on-Instagram scandal seems like a big deal for these teen stars and only time will tell who will be unfollowed next on the great social media circus.
What do you think about Justin Bieber unfollowing Selena Gomez? There may be hidden messages for her by Biebs or is he just giving her the taste of her own medicine.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date