‘Jelena’ Over: Justin Bieber Unfollows Selena Gomez on Instagram, Continues to Follow Kendall and Kylie, Hooking Up with Kylie? [PHOTOS]
May 1, 2014 9:08 AM EST
‘Jelena’ Over: Justin Bieber Unfollows Selena Gomez on Instagram, Biebs Hooking up with Kylie Jenner, Continues to Follow Kendall and Kylie [PHOTOS]
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are over? It looks like trouble in 'Jelena' paradise as Justin unfollows Selena on Instagram. Is Bieber dating Kylie Jenner? Only time and the stars can tell. However, it seems Selena is not the only one on an unfollowing spree as she just got unfollowed. After Selena ditched everyone on Instagram, it was Sir Bizzle's turn to return the favour. Yet, he continues to follow the Jenner sisters - Kylie and Kendall.
Yes, it is official. Biebs is not following the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
Reports suggest that Selena unfollowed the "Boyfriend" singer after she discovered objectionable photos of Kylie Jenner on his phone.
"Kylie sent sexy pics of herself to Justin and that's what started the fight. Selena saw the pictures on Justin's phone and she freaked out and left immediately," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
Also, according to RadarOnline, Selena Gomez flipped out and the girls had a major fight. Apparently, the "Come and Get It" singer is done with the Jenner sisters.
Meanwhile, Selena Gomez wants to keep toxic people like the Jenner sisters out of her life and focus on her career. She has no intentions to be the party girl anymore.
According to Daily Mail, the "Spring Breakers" actress has been a regular church-goer in order to get rid of depression.
"Selena is trying to change her ways by going to church and more so to avoid going to rehab. She feels like she has a spiritual gap and that maybe that's why she is struggling," said a source.
In the rehab, the singer learned the importance of spirituality "when they talked about the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous."
This whole unfollowing-on-Instagram scandal seems like a big deal for these teen stars and only time will tell who will be unfollowed next on the great social media circus.
What do you think about Justin Bieber unfollowing Selena Gomez? There may be hidden messages for her by Biebs or is he just giving her the taste of her own medicine.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage