Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Game 5 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 1, 2014 2:23 AM EST
After winning the fourth game and squaring the series 2-2 against the Dallas Mavericks, the San Antonio Spurs have a chance of taking the home-court advantage in the playoffs. The Spurs managed to break Dallas' winning streak, but it wasn't the best of games played by them.
Dallas Mavericks DeJuan Blair in action against San Antonio Spurs in the fourth postseason game.
The fifth could be anyone's game as apart from the second game won by the Mavericks both teams are evenly matched in the postseason series.
The Spurs have been in this situation before, and they know how to deal with pressure in such big games, while Dallas has showed they are capable of pulling off an upset and beat top teams.
San Antonio's Tony Parker has not been in best of form, with just one notable performance in the third game. But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is not concerned about Parker's struggles.
"He didn't have a great game by any means, but it happens. He'll be fine," Gregg Popovich said. "I don't think the same guys are going to play great every night in a series."
Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle is happy his team has managed to confine Parker in the playoffs, but urged to keep other San Antonio players in check as well.
"If Parker's having some down stretches, it probably means we're busting our butt and doing a good job on him," Carlisle said. "But when the Ginobilis and Splitters and Diaws make plays, that means that we aren't getting it done in some other areas."
The Spurs have managed to slow down Dirk Nowitzki, as the 7-foot German has not managed to score more than 20 points in any of the postseason games. Nowitzki is not getting any space at the 3-point line and has converted only one out of the four attempts.
Dallas' Vince Carter said Nowitzki has missed some sitters, but he will be fine in the crucial encounter. "He's missed some easy bunnies that I think he's rushed because now when they're open he's like, 'Oh, man I've got to get it up,"' Carter said. "He beats himself up over it. He'll play through it. He'll be fine."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 pm GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015