Watch IPL 2014 Match 20: Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 30, 2014 11:09 PM EST
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the match Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The final match of the UAE leg is scheduled for an 8 pm IST(6.30 pm local time, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max and Sony Six in India. Catch the action via live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
The last match of the UAE leg of IPL 2014 will witness a contest between two teams struggling to find their mojo this season.
The Mumbai Indians have lost all four of their matches so far and remain the only winless team in IPL 7, with their batting looking more fragile than a crystal vase.
The MI batsmen have not been able to put up a score of merit in any game this year, with the team putting up scores of 122, 115, 141 and 125.
Batting has obviously been the reason for the struggles, and the defending champions looked to strengthen that department by signing West Indies' Lendl Simmons, with Jalaj Saxena the unlucky player to lose his place in the squad.
"The IPL Event Technical Committee has approved Lendl Simmons as a replacement player for Jalaj Saxena for the remainder of the Pepsi IPL 2014 season," the IPL said in a statement on Tuesday. "Simmons is eligible to play for Mumbai Indians with immediate effect."
If Simmons, whose T20 credentials are not exactly something to make you stand up and admire, can change MI's batting fortunes around or not, remains to be seen.
At the other end, the Sunrisers have also struggled with the bat more often than not, with the only time they really clicked in that department resulting in their only win of the season so far.
The much-vaunted top three of Shikhar Dhawan, Aaron Finch and David Warner have failed to shine consistently together, with SRH's dependence on getting the bulk of the runs from the trio proving to be detrimental to their fortunes.
There is little doubt that if two of the three fire in any given game, then SRH are likely to give their bowlers a big total to play with. However, other players in the middle order need to chip in more often, and give the likes of Darren Sammy the perfect platform to go gung-ho in the final overs.
This match looks like being a straight contest between two struggling batting sides, and the team that bats better on the day is likely to leave for that flight back to India with smiles on their faces.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff