Chicago Bulls’ Joakim Noah Had Left Knee Injury
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 30, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Chicago Bulls head coach Joakim Noah said he was suffering with a knee injury throughout their first round playoff series with the Washington Wizards, the Defensive Player of the Year said right after the Bulls made an early exit in the playoffs.
"My knee is bothering me," Noah said. "My left knee. I'm not sure what it is, but I was able to play today. I think I was limited a little bit. But it's no excuses. I'll check it out, find out what's wrong, take care of it. Now we got a lot of time to take care of it."
Noah, who jacked up his stats by averaging 12.6 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game in the regular-season, was outplayed by Wizards center Nene Hilario in the playoff series. On Tuesday, Noah finished his season by scoring six points and racking up 18 rebounds in a 75-65 loss to the Wizards in Game 5.
"His knee has bothered him for a while," Thibodeau said. "Probably the whole second half of the year. We will have it checked out and see where he is."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows