Chicago Bulls’ Joakim Noah Had Left Knee Injury
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 30, 2014 9:17 PM EST
Chicago Bulls head coach Joakim Noah said he was suffering with a knee injury throughout their first round playoff series with the Washington Wizards, the Defensive Player of the Year said right after the Bulls made an early exit in the playoffs.
"My knee is bothering me," Noah said. "My left knee. I'm not sure what it is, but I was able to play today. I think I was limited a little bit. But it's no excuses. I'll check it out, find out what's wrong, take care of it. Now we got a lot of time to take care of it."
Noah, who jacked up his stats by averaging 12.6 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game in the regular-season, was outplayed by Wizards center Nene Hilario in the playoff series. On Tuesday, Noah finished his season by scoring six points and racking up 18 rebounds in a 75-65 loss to the Wizards in Game 5.
"His knee has bothered him for a while," Thibodeau said. "Probably the whole second half of the year. We will have it checked out and see where he is."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch