‘Glee’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Kurt-Blaine Relationship to End?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Tuesday’s episode of “Glee” saw several key characters trying to figure out the direction in which their careers are heading. But career progress for some means putting their personal relationships in jeopardy.
Kurt and Blaine’s relationship, which has been through many ups and downs since they moved to New York City, will once again come under strain after June Dolloway, a socialite played by Shirley MacLaine, takes a fancy to Blaine after the duo sings One Direction’s Story of My Life.
Dolloway wants to be Blaine’s mentor and tells him that she wants to organize a grand show just for him. When Blaine asks if Kurt could be a part of it, Dolloway says that Kurt will have no part in it and asks Blaine to end his engagement with Kurt.
Back home, Blaine appears to be having doubts about his relationship with Kurt and doesn’t tell her what Dolloway wants.
This has forced fans to wonder if a break up is on the cards for Kurt and Blaine.
“Blaine don't want hurt Kurt's feelings but I think he shouldn't lie to him,” wrote a fan on Twitter. Another fan added: “Blaine be honest with him. Tell him she doesn't want Kurt at all then LEAVE her. #Glee BE. HONEST."
“BLAINE YOU LOVE KURT DONT LISTEN TO JUNE PLEASE DONT #glee,” yet another message read.
Meanwhile, MacLaine has only wonderful things to say about her young co-stars, especially Darren Criss, who plays Blaine.
“Oh, he’s really a darling guy. He’s a pro, so he does all the pro things, and he was very helpful to me because he’s used to this rhythm. Really, it’s like a talent bootcamp over there,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
The official synopsis of the next episode titled "Old Dog, New Tricks", which airs on May 6, reads: “Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation among Broadway gossipers by hiring Santana as her publicist and creating a charity for rescue animals. Meanwhile, Kurt (Colfer) nabs the lead role in a retirement home production of Peter Pan.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight