‘Glee’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Kurt-Blaine Relationship to End?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Tuesday’s episode of “Glee” saw several key characters trying to figure out the direction in which their careers are heading. But career progress for some means putting their personal relationships in jeopardy.
Kurt and Blaine’s relationship, which has been through many ups and downs since they moved to New York City, will once again come under strain after June Dolloway, a socialite played by Shirley MacLaine, takes a fancy to Blaine after the duo sings One Direction’s Story of My Life.
Dolloway wants to be Blaine’s mentor and tells him that she wants to organize a grand show just for him. When Blaine asks if Kurt could be a part of it, Dolloway says that Kurt will have no part in it and asks Blaine to end his engagement with Kurt.
Back home, Blaine appears to be having doubts about his relationship with Kurt and doesn’t tell her what Dolloway wants.
This has forced fans to wonder if a break up is on the cards for Kurt and Blaine.
“Blaine don't want hurt Kurt's feelings but I think he shouldn't lie to him,” wrote a fan on Twitter. Another fan added: “Blaine be honest with him. Tell him she doesn't want Kurt at all then LEAVE her. #Glee BE. HONEST."
“BLAINE YOU LOVE KURT DONT LISTEN TO JUNE PLEASE DONT #glee,” yet another message read.
Meanwhile, MacLaine has only wonderful things to say about her young co-stars, especially Darren Criss, who plays Blaine.
“Oh, he’s really a darling guy. He’s a pro, so he does all the pro things, and he was very helpful to me because he’s used to this rhythm. Really, it’s like a talent bootcamp over there,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
The official synopsis of the next episode titled "Old Dog, New Tricks", which airs on May 6, reads: “Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation among Broadway gossipers by hiring Santana as her publicist and creating a charity for rescue animals. Meanwhile, Kurt (Colfer) nabs the lead role in a retirement home production of Peter Pan.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft