‘Glee’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Kurt-Blaine Relationship to End?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Tuesday’s episode of “Glee” saw several key characters trying to figure out the direction in which their careers are heading. But career progress for some means putting their personal relationships in jeopardy.
Kurt and Blaine’s relationship, which has been through many ups and downs since they moved to New York City, will once again come under strain after June Dolloway, a socialite played by Shirley MacLaine, takes a fancy to Blaine after the duo sings One Direction’s Story of My Life.
Dolloway wants to be Blaine’s mentor and tells him that she wants to organize a grand show just for him. When Blaine asks if Kurt could be a part of it, Dolloway says that Kurt will have no part in it and asks Blaine to end his engagement with Kurt.
Back home, Blaine appears to be having doubts about his relationship with Kurt and doesn’t tell her what Dolloway wants.
This has forced fans to wonder if a break up is on the cards for Kurt and Blaine.
“Blaine don't want hurt Kurt's feelings but I think he shouldn't lie to him,” wrote a fan on Twitter. Another fan added: “Blaine be honest with him. Tell him she doesn't want Kurt at all then LEAVE her. #Glee BE. HONEST."
“BLAINE YOU LOVE KURT DONT LISTEN TO JUNE PLEASE DONT #glee,” yet another message read.
Meanwhile, MacLaine has only wonderful things to say about her young co-stars, especially Darren Criss, who plays Blaine.
“Oh, he’s really a darling guy. He’s a pro, so he does all the pro things, and he was very helpful to me because he’s used to this rhythm. Really, it’s like a talent bootcamp over there,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
The official synopsis of the next episode titled "Old Dog, New Tricks", which airs on May 6, reads: “Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation among Broadway gossipers by hiring Santana as her publicist and creating a charity for rescue animals. Meanwhile, Kurt (Colfer) nabs the lead role in a retirement home production of Peter Pan.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored