'Man of Steel 2' aka 'Batman Vs Superman': New Batsuit Alleged Concept Art Image Leaked Online; Aquaman to Join Batman and Superman?
By Sonam Malik | April 30, 2014 5:55 PM EST
There has been a lot of hoopla around the new Batsuit concept in "Man of Steel 2" aka "Batman vs Superman". Fans are eager to know every small detail about Ben Affleck's Batman costume and it seems the alleged leaked image of the Man of Steel 2 Batsuit might be a sneak peek. A purported image of Batsuit surfaced online on April 28. However, there is no validity to the image and there is no official confirmation either. Still the alleged Batsuit looks like a fresh departure from the staple Batman costume. You can check the image below:
New Batsuit concept for Man of Steel sequel pic.twitter.com/kgnKWhm9d5
— ScreenTalkerDotOrg (@ScreenTalker) April 28, 2014
Regarding tests being done for the new Batsuit, director Zack Snyder told Forbes, "The thing also that's really fascinating for me is that, even just in the tests we've been doing, the costumes, right? You basically have Batman and Superman - and this is without Ben [Affleck] and Henry [Cavill] in the costumes, but just like the stand-ins, just testing to see what the costumes look like. And you have them standing there and they're standing in the same shot - and then we have Wonder Woman, you know, all three of them in the same shot. Even just for a test, you really have to go, 'Wow, that's crazy.'"
Meanwhile, there is buzz that Affleck's good friend Matt Damon may join the cast of "Man of Steel 2". Damon may play Aquaman in the superhero flick. Aquaman is a vital cast member for "Justice League" and there is no confirmation whether the character will be introduced in "Man of Steel 2".
Moreover, initial buzz was that "Game of Thrones" actor Jason Momoa could play the part of Aquaman. But he denied the reports in interview with IGN
"It's just rumors," said Momoa. "I want to say something amazing, but I can't comment on rumors. It's flattering . . . I'm not involved in it . . . Maybe someone said, 'You should be in this!' and I said, 'Yeah that would be great!' And it just went too far."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia