Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 30, 2014 5:31 PM EST
US Auto Major Ford introduced the refreshed version of Endeavour in India at a price range starting at ₹19.83 lakh.
Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Features Details
Though the 2014 Endeavour retains the style and the design of its previous model, the new avatar hosts minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. It packs redesigned headlights, new fog lamp bezel, front grille, bumper and 16-inch alloy-wheels.
The car will be available in three variants in the country: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Manual Transmission, 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Automatic Transmission and 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4x4 Automatic Transmission and will be priced at ₹19,83,898, ₹21,28,119 and ₹23,06,302 respectively.
Under the hood, the new version of Endeavour packs the same 3.0-litre Duratorq TDCi common-rail diesel engine, which can churn out 156PS of power, 380Nm of torque and 2.5-litre Duratorq TDCi motor. The Endeavour with a 2.5-litre engine offers 143PS of power and 330Nm torque along with a fuel efficiency of 12.67kmpl.
"At Ford, we are committed to delighting customers through continuous improvements in our products. Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India's product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable, while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle," said Nigel Harris, President Ford India.
Meanwhile, in India Ford started rolling out its highly praised SUV EcoSport with LED Daytime Running Lights. A recent report suggested that LED Daytime Running Lights, which the company calls Signature Headlamps, is priced at ₹14,000 and this pricing also includes the associated wiring required for the DRLs. Apparently, Ford is also considering sunroof for EcoSport in the country.
Image credit: Ford India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports