Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 30, 2014 5:31 PM EST
US Auto Major Ford introduced the refreshed version of Endeavour in India at a price range starting at ₹19.83 lakh.
Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Features Details
Though the 2014 Endeavour retains the style and the design of its previous model, the new avatar hosts minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. It packs redesigned headlights, new fog lamp bezel, front grille, bumper and 16-inch alloy-wheels.
The car will be available in three variants in the country: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Manual Transmission, 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Automatic Transmission and 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4x4 Automatic Transmission and will be priced at ₹19,83,898, ₹21,28,119 and ₹23,06,302 respectively.
Under the hood, the new version of Endeavour packs the same 3.0-litre Duratorq TDCi common-rail diesel engine, which can churn out 156PS of power, 380Nm of torque and 2.5-litre Duratorq TDCi motor. The Endeavour with a 2.5-litre engine offers 143PS of power and 330Nm torque along with a fuel efficiency of 12.67kmpl.
"At Ford, we are committed to delighting customers through continuous improvements in our products. Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India's product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable, while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle," said Nigel Harris, President Ford India.
Meanwhile, in India Ford started rolling out its highly praised SUV EcoSport with LED Daytime Running Lights. A recent report suggested that LED Daytime Running Lights, which the company calls Signature Headlamps, is priced at ₹14,000 and this pricing also includes the associated wiring required for the DRLs. Apparently, Ford is also considering sunroof for EcoSport in the country.
Image credit: Ford India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert