Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 30, 2014 5:31 PM EST
US Auto Major Ford introduced the refreshed version of Endeavour in India at a price range starting at ₹19.83 lakh.
Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Features Details
Though the 2014 Endeavour retains the style and the design of its previous model, the new avatar hosts minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. It packs redesigned headlights, new fog lamp bezel, front grille, bumper and 16-inch alloy-wheels.
The car will be available in three variants in the country: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Manual Transmission, 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Automatic Transmission and 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4x4 Automatic Transmission and will be priced at ₹19,83,898, ₹21,28,119 and ₹23,06,302 respectively.
Under the hood, the new version of Endeavour packs the same 3.0-litre Duratorq TDCi common-rail diesel engine, which can churn out 156PS of power, 380Nm of torque and 2.5-litre Duratorq TDCi motor. The Endeavour with a 2.5-litre engine offers 143PS of power and 330Nm torque along with a fuel efficiency of 12.67kmpl.
"At Ford, we are committed to delighting customers through continuous improvements in our products. Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India's product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable, while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle," said Nigel Harris, President Ford India.
Meanwhile, in India Ford started rolling out its highly praised SUV EcoSport with LED Daytime Running Lights. A recent report suggested that LED Daytime Running Lights, which the company calls Signature Headlamps, is priced at ₹14,000 and this pricing also includes the associated wiring required for the DRLs. Apparently, Ford is also considering sunroof for EcoSport in the country.
Image credit: Ford India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Closure Of Banks & Instagram Outages In China
- Federal Court Orders Coles To Hang Signs For 3 Months That It Passed Off Par-Baked Bread As Fresh From The Oven
- Microsoft To Have Its Own Retail Outlet in Manhattan
- Telstra To Convert Old Payphones Into Wi-Fi Hotspots
- #Bendgate Video Hits Almost 46 Million In 5 Days, But Impact On Apple’s Finances Minimal
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks