Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 30, 2014 5:31 PM EST
US Auto Major Ford introduced the refreshed version of Endeavour in India at a price range starting at ₹19.83 lakh.
Ford’s 2014 Endeavour Facelift in India; Price, Features Details
Though the 2014 Endeavour retains the style and the design of its previous model, the new avatar hosts minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. It packs redesigned headlights, new fog lamp bezel, front grille, bumper and 16-inch alloy-wheels.
The car will be available in three variants in the country: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Manual Transmission, 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4x2 Automatic Transmission and 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4x4 Automatic Transmission and will be priced at ₹19,83,898, ₹21,28,119 and ₹23,06,302 respectively.
Under the hood, the new version of Endeavour packs the same 3.0-litre Duratorq TDCi common-rail diesel engine, which can churn out 156PS of power, 380Nm of torque and 2.5-litre Duratorq TDCi motor. The Endeavour with a 2.5-litre engine offers 143PS of power and 330Nm torque along with a fuel efficiency of 12.67kmpl.
"At Ford, we are committed to delighting customers through continuous improvements in our products. Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India's product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable, while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle," said Nigel Harris, President Ford India.
Meanwhile, in India Ford started rolling out its highly praised SUV EcoSport with LED Daytime Running Lights. A recent report suggested that LED Daytime Running Lights, which the company calls Signature Headlamps, is priced at ₹14,000 and this pricing also includes the associated wiring required for the DRLs. Apparently, Ford is also considering sunroof for EcoSport in the country.
Image credit: Ford India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales