Shocking! Miley Cyrus was Poisoning Herself Plus The Most Exciting Part of her Hospital Experience
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is set to hit the road again after a brief stop in the hospital for severe allergic reactions to meds, reports ABC News. "I'm doing good. Much better. ... You have no idea," said Miley on April 28, after she called in to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" radio show by Ryan Seacrest. She talked to Ryan about her experience in the hospital.
REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Ph
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013.
"I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn't know I was really scary allergic to and it was so scary," said Miley.
She revealed that she couldn't breathe and her skin was in terrible condition.
"I had gotten sick on the road. I feel like everyone's gotten this ongoing cough thing. ... It felt like I had a little bit of like the flu, cold situation. So they gave me some medicine. I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day ... it was so scary I woke up...When you're allergic to something you're poisoning yourself. I was poisoning myself. It was so scary," explained the twerking princess.
Miley revealed that she thought was doing fine, but she wasn't.
"I'm not someone that wants to lay down and get 100% better. I was in the hospital the one night and was ready to do the show and woke up and went back to the hospital and then left again and three hours later I was back having the same reaction. ... It was insane. I thought it was going to be a night, but it was five or six days."
Ryan also asked her about tweeting that she was sobbing. Apparently, Miley wanted to be on the "Bangerz" tour.
While she was getting bored in the hospital, Miley passed her time by shopping online.
The most exciting part of the whole hospital experience was her first ever ambulance ride.
Now, Miley has been discharged from the hospital and she is ready to hit the stage.
On April 28, Miley tweeted about "Bangerz" tour coming to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’