Shocking! Miley Cyrus was Poisoning Herself Plus The Most Exciting Part of her Hospital Experience
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is set to hit the road again after a brief stop in the hospital for severe allergic reactions to meds, reports ABC News. "I'm doing good. Much better. ... You have no idea," said Miley on April 28, after she called in to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" radio show by Ryan Seacrest. She talked to Ryan about her experience in the hospital.
REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Ph
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013.
"I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn't know I was really scary allergic to and it was so scary," said Miley.
She revealed that she couldn't breathe and her skin was in terrible condition.
"I had gotten sick on the road. I feel like everyone's gotten this ongoing cough thing. ... It felt like I had a little bit of like the flu, cold situation. So they gave me some medicine. I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day ... it was so scary I woke up...When you're allergic to something you're poisoning yourself. I was poisoning myself. It was so scary," explained the twerking princess.
Miley revealed that she thought was doing fine, but she wasn't.
"I'm not someone that wants to lay down and get 100% better. I was in the hospital the one night and was ready to do the show and woke up and went back to the hospital and then left again and three hours later I was back having the same reaction. ... It was insane. I thought it was going to be a night, but it was five or six days."
Ryan also asked her about tweeting that she was sobbing. Apparently, Miley wanted to be on the "Bangerz" tour.
While she was getting bored in the hospital, Miley passed her time by shopping online.
The most exciting part of the whole hospital experience was her first ever ambulance ride.
Now, Miley has been discharged from the hospital and she is ready to hit the stage.
On April 28, Miley tweeted about "Bangerz" tour coming to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015