Shocking! Miley Cyrus was Poisoning Herself Plus The Most Exciting Part of her Hospital Experience
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is set to hit the road again after a brief stop in the hospital for severe allergic reactions to meds, reports ABC News. "I'm doing good. Much better. ... You have no idea," said Miley on April 28, after she called in to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" radio show by Ryan Seacrest. She talked to Ryan about her experience in the hospital.
REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Ph
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013.
"I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn't know I was really scary allergic to and it was so scary," said Miley.
She revealed that she couldn't breathe and her skin was in terrible condition.
"I had gotten sick on the road. I feel like everyone's gotten this ongoing cough thing. ... It felt like I had a little bit of like the flu, cold situation. So they gave me some medicine. I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day ... it was so scary I woke up...When you're allergic to something you're poisoning yourself. I was poisoning myself. It was so scary," explained the twerking princess.
Miley revealed that she thought was doing fine, but she wasn't.
"I'm not someone that wants to lay down and get 100% better. I was in the hospital the one night and was ready to do the show and woke up and went back to the hospital and then left again and three hours later I was back having the same reaction. ... It was insane. I thought it was going to be a night, but it was five or six days."
Ryan also asked her about tweeting that she was sobbing. Apparently, Miley wanted to be on the "Bangerz" tour.
While she was getting bored in the hospital, Miley passed her time by shopping online.
The most exciting part of the whole hospital experience was her first ever ambulance ride.
Now, Miley has been discharged from the hospital and she is ready to hit the stage.
On April 28, Miley tweeted about "Bangerz" tour coming to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]