Andrew Garfield Talks About his Man Crush Ryan Gosling while Emma Stone Professes Love for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' Star!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Even if Beyonce and Jay Z has snagged the title of being the "Most Influential Couple" there is in this world today, maybe Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, both cast in "The Amazing Spiderman 2," can be labeled as the cutest couple in Hollywood. The 25-year old redhead has adorably expressed her extreme love for her 30-year old British boyfriend Andrew Garfield during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"It's like a dream to work with [Andrew Garfield]. He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." The actress gushed on "Good Morning America."
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield is equally smittened by his lady love. In an interview with Teen Vogue, the handsome actor revealed his adulation for his girlfriend Emma Stone.
"It was like I woke up when she came in. she was the last person to screen-test, and I was so bored of it by then...And then she came in, and it was like diving into whitewater rapinds and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away. Like an animal preying on a smaller animal, but a wily smaller animal." Garfield revealed in one of the issues of Teen Vogue.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield also reveals his man crush during the interview who is none other than Ryan Gosling. When asked about his man crush, Garfield said:
"That freaking dreamboat...I think I'm more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be...I think about him so often. I'm not joking! I have a proper man crush. Years ago, we did a screen test together, and he was just so inspiring. He remind me of what I imagined Pacino and De Niro were like back in the day, that kind of truthful, visceral, lived-in acting. I was like, 'That's what I want to follow.'" The hunky British actor revealed further on the teen magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family