Andrew Garfield Talks About his Man Crush Ryan Gosling while Emma Stone Professes Love for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' Star!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Even if Beyonce and Jay Z has snagged the title of being the "Most Influential Couple" there is in this world today, maybe Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, both cast in "The Amazing Spiderman 2," can be labeled as the cutest couple in Hollywood. The 25-year old redhead has adorably expressed her extreme love for her 30-year old British boyfriend Andrew Garfield during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"It's like a dream to work with [Andrew Garfield]. He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." The actress gushed on "Good Morning America."
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield is equally smittened by his lady love. In an interview with Teen Vogue, the handsome actor revealed his adulation for his girlfriend Emma Stone.
"It was like I woke up when she came in. she was the last person to screen-test, and I was so bored of it by then...And then she came in, and it was like diving into whitewater rapinds and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away. Like an animal preying on a smaller animal, but a wily smaller animal." Garfield revealed in one of the issues of Teen Vogue.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield also reveals his man crush during the interview who is none other than Ryan Gosling. When asked about his man crush, Garfield said:
"That freaking dreamboat...I think I'm more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be...I think about him so often. I'm not joking! I have a proper man crush. Years ago, we did a screen test together, and he was just so inspiring. He remind me of what I imagined Pacino and De Niro were like back in the day, that kind of truthful, visceral, lived-in acting. I was like, 'That's what I want to follow.'" The hunky British actor revealed further on the teen magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports