Andrew Garfield Talks About his Man Crush Ryan Gosling while Emma Stone Professes Love for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' Star!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Even if Beyonce and Jay Z has snagged the title of being the "Most Influential Couple" there is in this world today, maybe Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, both cast in "The Amazing Spiderman 2," can be labeled as the cutest couple in Hollywood. The 25-year old redhead has adorably expressed her extreme love for her 30-year old British boyfriend Andrew Garfield during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"It's like a dream to work with [Andrew Garfield]. He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." The actress gushed on "Good Morning America."
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield is equally smittened by his lady love. In an interview with Teen Vogue, the handsome actor revealed his adulation for his girlfriend Emma Stone.
"It was like I woke up when she came in. she was the last person to screen-test, and I was so bored of it by then...And then she came in, and it was like diving into whitewater rapinds and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away. Like an animal preying on a smaller animal, but a wily smaller animal." Garfield revealed in one of the issues of Teen Vogue.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield also reveals his man crush during the interview who is none other than Ryan Gosling. When asked about his man crush, Garfield said:
"That freaking dreamboat...I think I'm more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be...I think about him so often. I'm not joking! I have a proper man crush. Years ago, we did a screen test together, and he was just so inspiring. He remind me of what I imagined Pacino and De Niro were like back in the day, that kind of truthful, visceral, lived-in acting. I was like, 'That's what I want to follow.'" The hunky British actor revealed further on the teen magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert