Andrew Garfield Talks About his Man Crush Ryan Gosling while Emma Stone Professes Love for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' Star!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Even if Beyonce and Jay Z has snagged the title of being the "Most Influential Couple" there is in this world today, maybe Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, both cast in "The Amazing Spiderman 2," can be labeled as the cutest couple in Hollywood. The 25-year old redhead has adorably expressed her extreme love for her 30-year old British boyfriend Andrew Garfield during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"It's like a dream to work with [Andrew Garfield]. He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." The actress gushed on "Good Morning America."
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield is equally smittened by his lady love. In an interview with Teen Vogue, the handsome actor revealed his adulation for his girlfriend Emma Stone.
"It was like I woke up when she came in. she was the last person to screen-test, and I was so bored of it by then...And then she came in, and it was like diving into whitewater rapinds and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away. Like an animal preying on a smaller animal, but a wily smaller animal." Garfield revealed in one of the issues of Teen Vogue.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield also reveals his man crush during the interview who is none other than Ryan Gosling. When asked about his man crush, Garfield said:
"That freaking dreamboat...I think I'm more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be...I think about him so often. I'm not joking! I have a proper man crush. Years ago, we did a screen test together, and he was just so inspiring. He remind me of what I imagined Pacino and De Niro were like back in the day, that kind of truthful, visceral, lived-in acting. I was like, 'That's what I want to follow.'" The hunky British actor revealed further on the teen magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change