Andrew Garfield Talks About his Man Crush Ryan Gosling while Emma Stone Professes Love for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2' Star!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Even if Beyonce and Jay Z has snagged the title of being the "Most Influential Couple" there is in this world today, maybe Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, both cast in "The Amazing Spiderman 2," can be labeled as the cutest couple in Hollywood. The 25-year old redhead has adorably expressed her extreme love for her 30-year old British boyfriend Andrew Garfield during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"It's like a dream to work with [Andrew Garfield]. He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much." The actress gushed on "Good Morning America."
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield is equally smittened by his lady love. In an interview with Teen Vogue, the handsome actor revealed his adulation for his girlfriend Emma Stone.
"It was like I woke up when she came in. she was the last person to screen-test, and I was so bored of it by then...And then she came in, and it was like diving into whitewater rapinds and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away. Like an animal preying on a smaller animal, but a wily smaller animal." Garfield revealed in one of the issues of Teen Vogue.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield also reveals his man crush during the interview who is none other than Ryan Gosling. When asked about his man crush, Garfield said:
"That freaking dreamboat...I think I'm more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be...I think about him so often. I'm not joking! I have a proper man crush. Years ago, we did a screen test together, and he was just so inspiring. He remind me of what I imagined Pacino and De Niro were like back in the day, that kind of truthful, visceral, lived-in acting. I was like, 'That's what I want to follow.'" The hunky British actor revealed further on the teen magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate