'Grey’s Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 22 Spoilers: Show Revisits Cristina-Burke Breakup as Isaiah Washington Returns; Will They Get Back Together?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” fans cried along with Cristina, when she got jilted by Burke in season three of “Grey’s Anatomy”. And on Thursday, fans will once again get an opportunity to revisit the breakup as ABC is set to re-air the episode titled “Didn’t We Almost Have It All” at 8 p.m., leading into the new episode an hour later.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
The upcoming episode is titled “We are Never Getting Back Together,” and shows Burke turning up during a presentation that Cristina is giving. Cristina is evidently shocked to see her former fiancé and promo for the episode shows Burke telling her he wants her back as she contemplates her future.
Will the two get back together?
Many believe Burke’s proposal concerns a job and that Cristina will take up the offer as she is disheartened after losing out on the Harper Avery award.
The upcoming episode will also see the board members of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital calling an emergency meeting to discuss how Cristina not winning the award will impact the hospital.
Owen Hunt informs the board that Dr Russell is leaving the hospital after realizing that none of the doctors who work at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will be eligible for the Harper Avery award as the Harper Avery Foundations owns the hospital.
Richard feels that Cristina should appeal, but she refuses stating that she does not want to humiliate herself again.
“This is not about you, Yang. This is about the hospital being able to get the money for research and to attract more surgeons. We are already losing top talent,” Richard tells her.
The others chip in saying that no doctor would want to work at a hospital where they wouldn’t ever be considered for the prestigious award.
Here is the official synopsis of the episode: “Cristina seeks guidance from Meredith as she makes a decision about her future. Meanwhile, Derek and Amelia join forces to operate on conjoined twins; Jo takes on too many cases; and Stephanie uncovers the truth about Bailey's bubble-boy case.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy