'Grey’s Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 22 Spoilers: Show Revisits Cristina-Burke Breakup as Isaiah Washington Returns; Will They Get Back Together?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” fans cried along with Cristina, when she got jilted by Burke in season three of “Grey’s Anatomy”. And on Thursday, fans will once again get an opportunity to revisit the breakup as ABC is set to re-air the episode titled “Didn’t We Almost Have It All” at 8 p.m., leading into the new episode an hour later.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
The upcoming episode is titled “We are Never Getting Back Together,” and shows Burke turning up during a presentation that Cristina is giving. Cristina is evidently shocked to see her former fiancé and promo for the episode shows Burke telling her he wants her back as she contemplates her future.
Will the two get back together?
Many believe Burke’s proposal concerns a job and that Cristina will take up the offer as she is disheartened after losing out on the Harper Avery award.
The upcoming episode will also see the board members of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital calling an emergency meeting to discuss how Cristina not winning the award will impact the hospital.
Owen Hunt informs the board that Dr Russell is leaving the hospital after realizing that none of the doctors who work at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will be eligible for the Harper Avery award as the Harper Avery Foundations owns the hospital.
Richard feels that Cristina should appeal, but she refuses stating that she does not want to humiliate herself again.
“This is not about you, Yang. This is about the hospital being able to get the money for research and to attract more surgeons. We are already losing top talent,” Richard tells her.
The others chip in saying that no doctor would want to work at a hospital where they wouldn’t ever be considered for the prestigious award.
Here is the official synopsis of the episode: “Cristina seeks guidance from Meredith as she makes a decision about her future. Meanwhile, Derek and Amelia join forces to operate on conjoined twins; Jo takes on too many cases; and Stephanie uncovers the truth about Bailey's bubble-boy case.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report