'Grey’s Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 22 Spoilers: Show Revisits Cristina-Burke Breakup as Isaiah Washington Returns; Will They Get Back Together?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” fans cried along with Cristina, when she got jilted by Burke in season three of “Grey’s Anatomy”. And on Thursday, fans will once again get an opportunity to revisit the breakup as ABC is set to re-air the episode titled “Didn’t We Almost Have It All” at 8 p.m., leading into the new episode an hour later.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
The upcoming episode is titled “We are Never Getting Back Together,” and shows Burke turning up during a presentation that Cristina is giving. Cristina is evidently shocked to see her former fiancé and promo for the episode shows Burke telling her he wants her back as she contemplates her future.
Will the two get back together?
Many believe Burke’s proposal concerns a job and that Cristina will take up the offer as she is disheartened after losing out on the Harper Avery award.
The upcoming episode will also see the board members of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital calling an emergency meeting to discuss how Cristina not winning the award will impact the hospital.
Owen Hunt informs the board that Dr Russell is leaving the hospital after realizing that none of the doctors who work at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will be eligible for the Harper Avery award as the Harper Avery Foundations owns the hospital.
Richard feels that Cristina should appeal, but she refuses stating that she does not want to humiliate herself again.
“This is not about you, Yang. This is about the hospital being able to get the money for research and to attract more surgeons. We are already losing top talent,” Richard tells her.
The others chip in saying that no doctor would want to work at a hospital where they wouldn’t ever be considered for the prestigious award.
Here is the official synopsis of the episode: “Cristina seeks guidance from Meredith as she makes a decision about her future. Meanwhile, Derek and Amelia join forces to operate on conjoined twins; Jo takes on too many cases; and Stephanie uncovers the truth about Bailey's bubble-boy case.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report