'The Other Woman' Actress Cameron Diaz Confirms She's Been 'With a Lady' in the Bedroom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The hot and stunning 41-year old Cameron Diaz is not afraid to expose her bi-curiosity. During a recent interview with Bravo Watch What Happens Live on Monday, the actress honestly answered the question of the anchor when asked if she has "dived into the lady pond." The long legged beauty who, is currently featured in the romantic comedy "The Other Woman" alongside Leslie Mann and Kate Upton, has explicitly told the host that she has been with a lady in a bedroom.
"Interesting!" Diaz exclaimed. "What is the lady pond?"
Unfazed, the reported went on and rephrased his question.
"Have you ever been with a lady?" Cohen asked to which the "Bad Teacher" actress responded:
"Yes, I have been with a lady...you didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady." The blonde thespian responded to Cohen.
Among Cameron Diaz' ex-flings include Justin Timberlake and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez form 2010 to 2011. The questions on her love life were of course not spared. Cohen asked the actress what was the worst thing about dating a baseball player to which the lovely actress replied:
"I think the schedule and schedule!"
Cameron Diaz has recently come under fire after her comments on monogamy and fidelity. During an interview with Instyle Magazine, "The Other Woman" actress expressed her disbelief in the sanctity of marriage and monogamy.
"We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things," the actress said during the interview.
To pacify the backlash that she has caused over her comments, Cameron Diaz then insisted in various reports that such view on monogamy and marriage where not hers but rather her character that she is portraying in her latest film, "The Other Woman."
For more damage control, Cameron was quoted saying:
"I have had (monogamous relationships). And, by the way, also not all relationships end because people get cheated on, or people cheat. Relationships end because they end for whatever reason, but they are still successful relationships that have been monogamous for, however, long they've lasted." The actress said during several interviews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border