'The Other Woman' Actress Cameron Diaz Confirms She's Been 'With a Lady' in the Bedroom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The hot and stunning 41-year old Cameron Diaz is not afraid to expose her bi-curiosity. During a recent interview with Bravo Watch What Happens Live on Monday, the actress honestly answered the question of the anchor when asked if she has "dived into the lady pond." The long legged beauty who, is currently featured in the romantic comedy "The Other Woman" alongside Leslie Mann and Kate Upton, has explicitly told the host that she has been with a lady in a bedroom.
"Interesting!" Diaz exclaimed. "What is the lady pond?"
Unfazed, the reported went on and rephrased his question.
"Have you ever been with a lady?" Cohen asked to which the "Bad Teacher" actress responded:
"Yes, I have been with a lady...you didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady." The blonde thespian responded to Cohen.
Among Cameron Diaz' ex-flings include Justin Timberlake and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez form 2010 to 2011. The questions on her love life were of course not spared. Cohen asked the actress what was the worst thing about dating a baseball player to which the lovely actress replied:
"I think the schedule and schedule!"
Cameron Diaz has recently come under fire after her comments on monogamy and fidelity. During an interview with Instyle Magazine, "The Other Woman" actress expressed her disbelief in the sanctity of marriage and monogamy.
"We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things," the actress said during the interview.
To pacify the backlash that she has caused over her comments, Cameron Diaz then insisted in various reports that such view on monogamy and marriage where not hers but rather her character that she is portraying in her latest film, "The Other Woman."
For more damage control, Cameron was quoted saying:
"I have had (monogamous relationships). And, by the way, also not all relationships end because people get cheated on, or people cheat. Relationships end because they end for whatever reason, but they are still successful relationships that have been monogamous for, however, long they've lasted." The actress said during several interviews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)