'The Other Woman' Actress Cameron Diaz Confirms She's Been 'With a Lady' in the Bedroom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The hot and stunning 41-year old Cameron Diaz is not afraid to expose her bi-curiosity. During a recent interview with Bravo Watch What Happens Live on Monday, the actress honestly answered the question of the anchor when asked if she has "dived into the lady pond." The long legged beauty who, is currently featured in the romantic comedy "The Other Woman" alongside Leslie Mann and Kate Upton, has explicitly told the host that she has been with a lady in a bedroom.
"Interesting!" Diaz exclaimed. "What is the lady pond?"
Unfazed, the reported went on and rephrased his question.
"Have you ever been with a lady?" Cohen asked to which the "Bad Teacher" actress responded:
"Yes, I have been with a lady...you didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady." The blonde thespian responded to Cohen.
Among Cameron Diaz' ex-flings include Justin Timberlake and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez form 2010 to 2011. The questions on her love life were of course not spared. Cohen asked the actress what was the worst thing about dating a baseball player to which the lovely actress replied:
"I think the schedule and schedule!"
Cameron Diaz has recently come under fire after her comments on monogamy and fidelity. During an interview with Instyle Magazine, "The Other Woman" actress expressed her disbelief in the sanctity of marriage and monogamy.
"We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things," the actress said during the interview.
To pacify the backlash that she has caused over her comments, Cameron Diaz then insisted in various reports that such view on monogamy and marriage where not hers but rather her character that she is portraying in her latest film, "The Other Woman."
For more damage control, Cameron was quoted saying:
"I have had (monogamous relationships). And, by the way, also not all relationships end because people get cheated on, or people cheat. Relationships end because they end for whatever reason, but they are still successful relationships that have been monogamous for, however, long they've lasted." The actress said during several interviews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report