'The Other Woman' Actress Cameron Diaz Confirms She's Been 'With a Lady' in the Bedroom
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 4:18 PM EST
The hot and stunning 41-year old Cameron Diaz is not afraid to expose her bi-curiosity. During a recent interview with Bravo Watch What Happens Live on Monday, the actress honestly answered the question of the anchor when asked if she has "dived into the lady pond." The long legged beauty who, is currently featured in the romantic comedy "The Other Woman" alongside Leslie Mann and Kate Upton, has explicitly told the host that she has been with a lady in a bedroom.
"Interesting!" Diaz exclaimed. "What is the lady pond?"
Unfazed, the reported went on and rephrased his question.
"Have you ever been with a lady?" Cohen asked to which the "Bad Teacher" actress responded:
"Yes, I have been with a lady...you didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady." The blonde thespian responded to Cohen.
Among Cameron Diaz' ex-flings include Justin Timberlake and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez form 2010 to 2011. The questions on her love life were of course not spared. Cohen asked the actress what was the worst thing about dating a baseball player to which the lovely actress replied:
"I think the schedule and schedule!"
Cameron Diaz has recently come under fire after her comments on monogamy and fidelity. During an interview with Instyle Magazine, "The Other Woman" actress expressed her disbelief in the sanctity of marriage and monogamy.
"We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things," the actress said during the interview.
To pacify the backlash that she has caused over her comments, Cameron Diaz then insisted in various reports that such view on monogamy and marriage where not hers but rather her character that she is portraying in her latest film, "The Other Woman."
For more damage control, Cameron was quoted saying:
"I have had (monogamous relationships). And, by the way, also not all relationships end because people get cheated on, or people cheat. Relationships end because they end for whatever reason, but they are still successful relationships that have been monogamous for, however, long they've lasted." The actress said during several interviews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots