Bruce Jenner Plans to Renew Vows with Kris? Former Couple Seen Attending Church Together
By Maychelle Ornos | April 30, 2014 3:57 PM EST
The issue of Bruce Jenner becoming a woman seemed to have died down. But new things have come into light. Bruce and Kris Jenner were both seen on Easter Sunday attending a church service. Could this mean wedding bells will be ringing again soon?
While the two keep mum about reuniting soon or a walk down the aisle, their actions seem to speak louder than words. The two were "together-together" during their trip to Calabasas, California, where they attended Easter mass with Kris' mom Mary Jo Shannon, according to UK Daily Mail.
In fact, the 54-year-old Olympian drove together with his former wife in a white luxury convertible. None of their children was present during the Sunday affair. Perhaps they're not destined to separate from each other, which is why the two supposedly estranged love birds were spotted together.
It can be remembered that Kendall and Kylie Jenner's mom and dad officially called it quits last October 2013 because of so many undisclosed reasons. But the recent turn of events speak otherwise for these two love birds.
Besides being together on Easter, the former Mr and Mrs Jenner were also spotted together when the Kardashian matriarch was rushed to the hospital for some severe discomfort, according to UK Mirror. Bruce never left his wife while she was inside Thousand Oaks' emergency room and underwent series of tests.
Following her discharge, The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star revealed on E! News that she's great and feels better. She also said that she is looking forward to a relaxing holiday on Easter. Could she be referring to her day with Bruce or her day playing granny to her three adorable grandchildren?
Yes! Kris throws a fabulous party for Penelope, North and Mason on Easter. The three were dressed up as precious bunnies. It was a fun-filled day as the table was spread with lots of sweets and edible treats, cute customised plates and more, according to a Hollywood insider.
But wait... there's more! Kendall and Kylie's mom shocked the whole world when the next day she posted this on her social media account: "Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love #weareofficiallyvintage"
Maybe the Kris-Bruce relationship has not come to an end yet. What do you think?
Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love… http://t.co/EiFtxuz8qv — Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) April 21, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones