Bruce Jenner Plans to Renew Vows with Kris? Former Couple Seen Attending Church Together
By Maychelle Ornos | April 30, 2014 3:57 PM EST
The issue of Bruce Jenner becoming a woman seemed to have died down. But new things have come into light. Bruce and Kris Jenner were both seen on Easter Sunday attending a church service. Could this mean wedding bells will be ringing again soon?
While the two keep mum about reuniting soon or a walk down the aisle, their actions seem to speak louder than words. The two were "together-together" during their trip to Calabasas, California, where they attended Easter mass with Kris' mom Mary Jo Shannon, according to UK Daily Mail.
In fact, the 54-year-old Olympian drove together with his former wife in a white luxury convertible. None of their children was present during the Sunday affair. Perhaps they're not destined to separate from each other, which is why the two supposedly estranged love birds were spotted together.
It can be remembered that Kendall and Kylie Jenner's mom and dad officially called it quits last October 2013 because of so many undisclosed reasons. But the recent turn of events speak otherwise for these two love birds.
Besides being together on Easter, the former Mr and Mrs Jenner were also spotted together when the Kardashian matriarch was rushed to the hospital for some severe discomfort, according to UK Mirror. Bruce never left his wife while she was inside Thousand Oaks' emergency room and underwent series of tests.
Following her discharge, The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star revealed on E! News that she's great and feels better. She also said that she is looking forward to a relaxing holiday on Easter. Could she be referring to her day with Bruce or her day playing granny to her three adorable grandchildren?
Yes! Kris throws a fabulous party for Penelope, North and Mason on Easter. The three were dressed up as precious bunnies. It was a fun-filled day as the table was spread with lots of sweets and edible treats, cute customised plates and more, according to a Hollywood insider.
But wait... there's more! Kendall and Kylie's mom shocked the whole world when the next day she posted this on her social media account: "Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love #weareofficiallyvintage"
Maybe the Kris-Bruce relationship has not come to an end yet. What do you think?
Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love… http://t.co/EiFtxuz8qv — Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) April 21, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1