'The Originals' Spoilers: Is Father Kieran's Key a Tool in Taking Down Klaus? Charles Michael Davis Previews Season 1 Finale Episode
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 3:37 PM EST
"The Originals" finale for Season 1 is fast approaching where a lot of issues are expected to be dealt with in the episode and actor Charles Michael Davis, who portrays Marcel, gave fans a preview of what to expect. For instance, the importance of the key that Father Kieran (Todd Stashwick) always wore.
In an interview with TVLine, Charles Michael Davis shared what he knows about Father Kieran's key that his character took from the priest's niece, Cami (Leah Pipes). "It's a key that was held by Kieran, and it relates to the human faction and what gives them their power. It's part of the O'Connell family and I'm not sure Cami's ready for it, but it'll come into play in the next few episodes leading up to the finale," the 29-year-old actor explained.
The Wet Paint report speculates that Father Kieran's key could be a tool in taking down the Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan). The synopsis for Episode 22 titled "From a Cradle to a Grave" tease that Marcel, Cami and Davina (Danielle Campbell) will be joining forces in taking down Klaus.
According to Charles Michael Davis, everyone is going to be choosing a side in the remaining episodes of "The Originals." The actor shared: "Davina and Cami - given the strength of their relationships with each other and with Marcel - are going to work together in some capacity, whether it be a coordinated effort or attack. I can't really say. But they'll definitely work with each other's interests in mind."
However, the synopsis further stated that Klaus will be making a heartbreaking decision out of desperation in order to protect the people most important to him. British actor Joseph Morgan, who portrays Klaus in the CW spinoff series, teased the fans on his Twitter account that the Season 1 finale is to die for.
Today we do a table read of the finale of season one #TheOriginals A script to die for baby ;)
— Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan) April 8, 2014
As for the Season 1 finale episode, Charles Michael Davis revealed what the viewers can expect and they are new information, deaths and explosions. The actor even described the last three episodes to be like a three-week finale but assured that the viewers will be satisfied with what's going to happen.
"The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. The spinoff series is scheduled to return with Episode 21 titled "The Battle of New Orleans" on May 6, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 19 'An Unblinking Death' Recap/Spoilers: Klaus Ends Father Kieran's Suffering, Chaos Explodes in New Orleans - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Sebastian Roché Returns as Mikael Mikaelson to Haunt Klaus and Hurt Pregnant Hayley in Episode 20 Titled 'A Closer Walk with Thee' [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: New Faces and Characters Set to Arrive in New Orleans, Allies or Enemies? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown