Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? ‘Dark Horse’ Singer Calls RiRi’s Rapper Boyfriend Drake ‘Soft’
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Is it Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? It looks like "Dark Horse" singer has spoiled her friendship with RiRi. Katy Perry did a major dissing at Rihanna's boyfriend Drake's cost. She called the rapper 'soft' in a radio interview. Perhaps, that's the last thing a man would want to be called.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Will Rihanna give a piece of her mind to Katy Perry after this controversial comment? Katy and RiRi have been good friends but have also ignored the dissing sessions at each other's cost. However, now that the slime-green angel dragged Drake in the middle of the court, Rihanna might wear her fight suit and battle it out with Katy.
In an interview in "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1, Katy talked about her "Dark Horse" collaborator Juicy J and she had all the nice things in the world to say about the artist.
However, when she compared Juicy J to Drake, things turned nasty.
"[Juicy J] is such a sweet, genuine guy. [He's] an amazing hard worker," said Katy, reporting by HollywoodLife.com.
"I've worked with a lot of people that I've done little pieces on songs and not that they've got ego, but Juicy's the kindest. He's like the most kindest, sympathetic, sweet - I don't wanna make him out like to be softer than Drake..."
However, Katy Perry tried to correct things up.
"I love Drake. He's like my secret diary."
Katy's words for Drake might be well-meant, but it has to be seen how RiRi would react to this.
Fans are hoping that Rihanna will not get mad Katy's words.
Rihanna and Katy were not cool with each other after the Chris Brown quarrel.
However, both Katy and Rihanna went past the fight and attended a birthday party of a mutual friend at 1Oak nightclub in NYC on April 25.
Fans are hoping that Katy's well-intentioned comment does not spoil things between the singers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight