Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? ‘Dark Horse’ Singer Calls RiRi’s Rapper Boyfriend Drake ‘Soft’
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Is it Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? It looks like "Dark Horse" singer has spoiled her friendship with RiRi. Katy Perry did a major dissing at Rihanna's boyfriend Drake's cost. She called the rapper 'soft' in a radio interview. Perhaps, that's the last thing a man would want to be called.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Will Rihanna give a piece of her mind to Katy Perry after this controversial comment? Katy and RiRi have been good friends but have also ignored the dissing sessions at each other's cost. However, now that the slime-green angel dragged Drake in the middle of the court, Rihanna might wear her fight suit and battle it out with Katy.
In an interview in "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1, Katy talked about her "Dark Horse" collaborator Juicy J and she had all the nice things in the world to say about the artist.
However, when she compared Juicy J to Drake, things turned nasty.
"[Juicy J] is such a sweet, genuine guy. [He's] an amazing hard worker," said Katy, reporting by HollywoodLife.com.
"I've worked with a lot of people that I've done little pieces on songs and not that they've got ego, but Juicy's the kindest. He's like the most kindest, sympathetic, sweet - I don't wanna make him out like to be softer than Drake..."
However, Katy Perry tried to correct things up.
"I love Drake. He's like my secret diary."
Katy's words for Drake might be well-meant, but it has to be seen how RiRi would react to this.
Fans are hoping that Rihanna will not get mad Katy's words.
Rihanna and Katy were not cool with each other after the Chris Brown quarrel.
However, both Katy and Rihanna went past the fight and attended a birthday party of a mutual friend at 1Oak nightclub in NYC on April 25.
Fans are hoping that Katy's well-intentioned comment does not spoil things between the singers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools