Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? ‘Dark Horse’ Singer Calls RiRi’s Rapper Boyfriend Drake ‘Soft’
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Is it Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? It looks like "Dark Horse" singer has spoiled her friendship with RiRi. Katy Perry did a major dissing at Rihanna's boyfriend Drake's cost. She called the rapper 'soft' in a radio interview. Perhaps, that's the last thing a man would want to be called.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Will Rihanna give a piece of her mind to Katy Perry after this controversial comment? Katy and RiRi have been good friends but have also ignored the dissing sessions at each other's cost. However, now that the slime-green angel dragged Drake in the middle of the court, Rihanna might wear her fight suit and battle it out with Katy.
In an interview in "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1, Katy talked about her "Dark Horse" collaborator Juicy J and she had all the nice things in the world to say about the artist.
However, when she compared Juicy J to Drake, things turned nasty.
"[Juicy J] is such a sweet, genuine guy. [He's] an amazing hard worker," said Katy, reporting by HollywoodLife.com.
"I've worked with a lot of people that I've done little pieces on songs and not that they've got ego, but Juicy's the kindest. He's like the most kindest, sympathetic, sweet - I don't wanna make him out like to be softer than Drake..."
However, Katy Perry tried to correct things up.
"I love Drake. He's like my secret diary."
Katy's words for Drake might be well-meant, but it has to be seen how RiRi would react to this.
Fans are hoping that Rihanna will not get mad Katy's words.
Rihanna and Katy were not cool with each other after the Chris Brown quarrel.
However, both Katy and Rihanna went past the fight and attended a birthday party of a mutual friend at 1Oak nightclub in NYC on April 25.
Fans are hoping that Katy's well-intentioned comment does not spoil things between the singers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display