Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? ‘Dark Horse’ Singer Calls RiRi’s Rapper Boyfriend Drake ‘Soft’
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Is it Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? It looks like "Dark Horse" singer has spoiled her friendship with RiRi. Katy Perry did a major dissing at Rihanna's boyfriend Drake's cost. She called the rapper 'soft' in a radio interview. Perhaps, that's the last thing a man would want to be called.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Will Rihanna give a piece of her mind to Katy Perry after this controversial comment? Katy and RiRi have been good friends but have also ignored the dissing sessions at each other's cost. However, now that the slime-green angel dragged Drake in the middle of the court, Rihanna might wear her fight suit and battle it out with Katy.
In an interview in "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1, Katy talked about her "Dark Horse" collaborator Juicy J and she had all the nice things in the world to say about the artist.
However, when she compared Juicy J to Drake, things turned nasty.
"[Juicy J] is such a sweet, genuine guy. [He's] an amazing hard worker," said Katy, reporting by HollywoodLife.com.
"I've worked with a lot of people that I've done little pieces on songs and not that they've got ego, but Juicy's the kindest. He's like the most kindest, sympathetic, sweet - I don't wanna make him out like to be softer than Drake..."
However, Katy Perry tried to correct things up.
"I love Drake. He's like my secret diary."
Katy's words for Drake might be well-meant, but it has to be seen how RiRi would react to this.
Fans are hoping that Rihanna will not get mad Katy's words.
Rihanna and Katy were not cool with each other after the Chris Brown quarrel.
However, both Katy and Rihanna went past the fight and attended a birthday party of a mutual friend at 1Oak nightclub in NYC on April 25.
Fans are hoping that Katy's well-intentioned comment does not spoil things between the singers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast