Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? ‘Dark Horse’ Singer Calls RiRi’s Rapper Boyfriend Drake ‘Soft’
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Is it Katy Perry vs. Rihanna? It looks like "Dark Horse" singer has spoiled her friendship with RiRi. Katy Perry did a major dissing at Rihanna's boyfriend Drake's cost. She called the rapper 'soft' in a radio interview. Perhaps, that's the last thing a man would want to be called.
Singer Katy Perry attends the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)'s 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Will Rihanna give a piece of her mind to Katy Perry after this controversial comment? Katy and RiRi have been good friends but have also ignored the dissing sessions at each other's cost. However, now that the slime-green angel dragged Drake in the middle of the court, Rihanna might wear her fight suit and battle it out with Katy.
In an interview in "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1, Katy talked about her "Dark Horse" collaborator Juicy J and she had all the nice things in the world to say about the artist.
However, when she compared Juicy J to Drake, things turned nasty.
"[Juicy J] is such a sweet, genuine guy. [He's] an amazing hard worker," said Katy, reporting by HollywoodLife.com.
"I've worked with a lot of people that I've done little pieces on songs and not that they've got ego, but Juicy's the kindest. He's like the most kindest, sympathetic, sweet - I don't wanna make him out like to be softer than Drake..."
However, Katy Perry tried to correct things up.
"I love Drake. He's like my secret diary."
Katy's words for Drake might be well-meant, but it has to be seen how RiRi would react to this.
Fans are hoping that Rihanna will not get mad Katy's words.
Rihanna and Katy were not cool with each other after the Chris Brown quarrel.
However, both Katy and Rihanna went past the fight and attended a birthday party of a mutual friend at 1Oak nightclub in NYC on April 25.
Fans are hoping that Katy's well-intentioned comment does not spoil things between the singers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan