‘The Voice’ 2014 News: Blake Shelton Gets Back at Adam Levine by Tweeting Maroon 5’s Frontman’s Real Phone Number; Season 7 Coaches Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | April 30, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"The Voice" viewers are familiar with Blake Shelton and Adam Levine's bromance and rivalry. But this time, reality show's coach and country singer Blake Shelton went a step ahead by tweeting Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine's cell phone number during "The Voice" Season 6 Live Shows program on Monday, according to Daily Mail. Read on to find out the details. Also, find out who will be the coaches for "The Voice" Season 7.
On April 28, "The Voice" Season 6 Live Shows was on when things became serious between Blake and Adam. Blake decided to get back at Adam and took their rivalry to whole new level. The argument that was thought to be all good fun became a serious matter when Blake Shelton tweeted Adam Levine's phone number to Adam's millions of Twitter followers during the live show.
Even before the show started, Blake posted some threatening messages on Twitter where he was menacing around with the idea of publicly announcing his number. He posted a series of Twitter messages before actually making his phone number public. According to MTV, as soon as Blake Shelton Tweeted the number, Adam Levine's "phone started ringing off the hook."
Blake's Twitter messages about Adam Levine's phone number read:
.@adamlevine… I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number… hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out…
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) April 28, 2014
Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell number… he's flirting with danger…. — Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) April 28, 2014
HEY EVERYONE!!! Here it is: (310) 493-7939 <-- @adamlevine's CELL NUMBER! Think I'm kidding? Try calling it!! Bitch!!!
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) April 29, 2014
According to Huffingtonpost report, the number has been deactivated.
But this definitely made Adam unhappy who retaliated by saying: "Just know that you have it coming because that's not cool at all."
"I think it's pretty cool," Blake responded to Adam Levine's threats.
According to Daily Mail, Blake ended up answering Adam's phone that rang back to back once the number went live. The report also notes that Adam Levine tweeted about what happened on the show later in the day. "I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity...," wrote "The Voice" Season 6 coach on Twitter.
"@blakeshelton your threats are so cute," wrote Adam Levine in his second Tweet about the issue.
Meanwhile, the latest update on the show suggests that viewers will get to see two new coaches on "The Voice" Season 7. Singer Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will be seating besides veteran coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levine as the judges of the show. While Pharrell is said to be replacing Cee Lo Green, Gwen Stefani will only be occupying Christina Aguilera's judge's red chair for the next season. Christina, the expecting mother, is confirmed to return to the show for its Season 8, according to E! Online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown