Find Out 'Harry Potter' Writer J.K. Rowling's Fetish
By charmaine corne clutton | April 30, 2014 2:04 PM EST
The commoner turned billionaire J.K.Rowling has been making news all over the world ever since the inception of her iconic fictional saga, "Harry Potter." Aside from being a prolific writer, J.K. Rowling has a really big heart. Her foundations that cater to the poor and to other less fortunate people have received some fat checks from none other than J.K. Rowling's sales from her multi-million "Harry Potter" series.
However, despite all of the glitz, glamour and philanthropic work Rowling has busying herself with, the British novelist has a guilty pleasure - that is, she is extremely fond of expensive stilettos.
The "Harry Potter" just cannot get enough of the fab and sophisticated looking footwear. In an interview with BBC Radio 4 called "Woman's Hour," Rowling gushed for almost an hour about the "myth and power" behind the elegant footwear. Maybe the stilettos are Rowling's real life Patronus?
"Naturally, I'm not a pumps girl, I'm not a sensible flats girl. There does come a point when it gets a little bit ridiculous, you need to be able to walk the dog, and I do walk the dog, and I don't do that in stilettos." The prolific writer said during the interview.
So maybe aside from her desire of writing books that generations would love, Rowling also indulges herself with expensive footwear that are stilettos. Looks like the Muggle world definitely wins this time as the creator itself of the magical world of "Harry Potter" is hooked up with the wonderful footwear.
Meanwhile, the author has also divulged during the interview the sadness she still feels when she is reminded of her mother's death. During the BBC 4 Radio interview, Rowling expressed her sadness over the fact that her mother was not able to read any of her daughter's best-selling publications due to her untimely demise caused by multiple sclerosis.
"She was very fit, she was a non-smoker, non-drinker, and I say all of this because of course then for her to be diagnosed at 35 with an illness that would kill her was just the most enormous shock to us and everyone who knew her," Rowling said.
Rowling has since turned all of her sadness into something beautiful, as seen evidently in her marvelous writing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date