Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield: 'I love him very much’
April 30, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield says, ‘I love him very much’
Finally, Emma Stone gushed about boyfriend Andrew Garfield on Tuesday. Andrew and Emma are known to be secretive about their blossoming love yet the actress managed to open up and talk of her love for him. "Amazing Spider-Man 2" actress appeared in "Good Morning America" and talked about the upcoming film and his co-star and boyfriend, Andrew.
Emma looked gorgeous in a black circle skirt with crimson trim and a collared white blouse. The 25-year-old actress revealed that it was like a dream come true to work with Andrew, reported by ABC News.
"He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much," gushed Emma.
Emma and 30-year-old Andrew have been linked since the time they started working in "The Amazing Spider-Man" back in 2011.
"She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, everyone who brushes shoulders with her or even makes eye contact with her gets a shot of sunshine," said Andrew Garfield about Emma.
The actress said during the interview that she knew she wanted to be a part of the franchise. Emma wanted a role in the first film of the series.
"I think her arc in the comic books was so iconic and so meaningful to comic book history and I didn't know about it before I had auditioned," said Emma.
During the interview, Emma was asked to give some advice to young girls who aspire to be like her. Emma stressed that authenticity is the most important thing and not giving up our individuality even under pressure from external forces.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro" features Peter Parker going one-on-one with Electro (Jamie Foxx).
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health