Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield: 'I love him very much’
April 30, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield says, ‘I love him very much’
Finally, Emma Stone gushed about boyfriend Andrew Garfield on Tuesday. Andrew and Emma are known to be secretive about their blossoming love yet the actress managed to open up and talk of her love for him. "Amazing Spider-Man 2" actress appeared in "Good Morning America" and talked about the upcoming film and his co-star and boyfriend, Andrew.
Emma looked gorgeous in a black circle skirt with crimson trim and a collared white blouse. The 25-year-old actress revealed that it was like a dream come true to work with Andrew, reported by ABC News.
"He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much," gushed Emma.
Emma and 30-year-old Andrew have been linked since the time they started working in "The Amazing Spider-Man" back in 2011.
"She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, everyone who brushes shoulders with her or even makes eye contact with her gets a shot of sunshine," said Andrew Garfield about Emma.
The actress said during the interview that she knew she wanted to be a part of the franchise. Emma wanted a role in the first film of the series.
"I think her arc in the comic books was so iconic and so meaningful to comic book history and I didn't know about it before I had auditioned," said Emma.
During the interview, Emma was asked to give some advice to young girls who aspire to be like her. Emma stressed that authenticity is the most important thing and not giving up our individuality even under pressure from external forces.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro" features Peter Parker going one-on-one with Electro (Jamie Foxx).
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports