Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield: 'I love him very much’
April 30, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Emma Stone Talks About Boyfriend Andrew Garfield says, ‘I love him very much’
Finally, Emma Stone gushed about boyfriend Andrew Garfield on Tuesday. Andrew and Emma are known to be secretive about their blossoming love yet the actress managed to open up and talk of her love for him. "Amazing Spider-Man 2" actress appeared in "Good Morning America" and talked about the upcoming film and his co-star and boyfriend, Andrew.
Emma looked gorgeous in a black circle skirt with crimson trim and a collared white blouse. The 25-year-old actress revealed that it was like a dream come true to work with Andrew, reported by ABC News.
"He's obviously one of the greatest actors I think we have alive today, and he's also just a remarkable human being, so I love him very much," gushed Emma.
Emma and 30-year-old Andrew have been linked since the time they started working in "The Amazing Spider-Man" back in 2011.
"She's a full genius, or she has found her genius and she's doing it so beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, everyone who brushes shoulders with her or even makes eye contact with her gets a shot of sunshine," said Andrew Garfield about Emma.
The actress said during the interview that she knew she wanted to be a part of the franchise. Emma wanted a role in the first film of the series.
"I think her arc in the comic books was so iconic and so meaningful to comic book history and I didn't know about it before I had auditioned," said Emma.
During the interview, Emma was asked to give some advice to young girls who aspire to be like her. Emma stressed that authenticity is the most important thing and not giving up our individuality even under pressure from external forces.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro" features Peter Parker going one-on-one with Electro (Jamie Foxx).
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2