Nokia Lumia 1520: Microsoft Store Now Offers AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 at $49.99 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 12:10 PM EST
At present time, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is the flagship smartphone of the new mobile division of Microsoft. The AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8 handset is offered at Microsoft's online store with the tempting low price of $49.99 with a two-year contract with the US carrier.
The WinBeta report noted that the low price deal is a great one for the sophisticated quality of the Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone handset. Microsoft's low price offer on the Nokia Lumia 1520 makes the Finnish device $50 less compared to the official price and $150 lower than AT&T price of $199.99 for the 16GB version.
According to the Phones Review report, the Microsoft deal on the Nokia Lumia 1520 is available for the new two year contracts on top of additional lines or upgrades. As for the off-contract price, the handset is set at $549 with available colour options of black, red and yellow.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 is the flagship device on the Windows Phone platform available on US carrier AT&T. For the device enthusiasts searching for a device with a smaller screen size than 6 inches, the WMPoweruser report suggests they should opt for the Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 sports a 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS with the Nokia Lumia Black update, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
The other remarkable features and specs on the Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone phablet include the internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB for the international model with the microSD card slot that can expand memory storage up to 64GB, a 20MP rear-facing camera with the PureView technology, Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 1.2MP front-facing camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC, microUSB 2.0 and the power of a 3400mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery capable of music play up to 124 hours and talk time up to 27 hours at 2G or up to 25 hours at 3G.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 1020: Windows Phone Handset to Document the Underwater Diving Expedition Called 'Mission 31' - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows