Nokia Lumia 1520: Microsoft Store Now Offers AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 at $49.99 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 12:10 PM EST
At present time, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is the flagship smartphone of the new mobile division of Microsoft. The AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8 handset is offered at Microsoft's online store with the tempting low price of $49.99 with a two-year contract with the US carrier.
The WinBeta report noted that the low price deal is a great one for the sophisticated quality of the Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone handset. Microsoft's low price offer on the Nokia Lumia 1520 makes the Finnish device $50 less compared to the official price and $150 lower than AT&T price of $199.99 for the 16GB version.
According to the Phones Review report, the Microsoft deal on the Nokia Lumia 1520 is available for the new two year contracts on top of additional lines or upgrades. As for the off-contract price, the handset is set at $549 with available colour options of black, red and yellow.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 is the flagship device on the Windows Phone platform available on US carrier AT&T. For the device enthusiasts searching for a device with a smaller screen size than 6 inches, the WMPoweruser report suggests they should opt for the Nokia Lumia Icon on Verizon.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 sports a 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, ClearBlack display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS with the Nokia Lumia Black update, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
The other remarkable features and specs on the Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone phablet include the internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB for the international model with the microSD card slot that can expand memory storage up to 64GB, a 20MP rear-facing camera with the PureView technology, Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 1.2MP front-facing camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, NFC, microUSB 2.0 and the power of a 3400mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery capable of music play up to 124 hours and talk time up to 27 hours at 2G or up to 25 hours at 3G.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 1020: Windows Phone Handset to Document the Underwater Diving Expedition Called 'Mission 31' - [READ]
Nokia 3310: Finnish Phone Released in 2000 Had a Windows Phone Makeover on 2014 April Fools' Day - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Sony Xperia Z3X Expectations: Snapdragon 810 64-Bit Processor, No 4K Overheating And Longer 4K Videos
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money