‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Elimination Episode Spoilers, Recap: Top 8 Revealed After Shocking Double Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | April 30, 2014 11:41 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows saw scintillating performances of top 10. One after the other, the remaining ten contestants performed on the songs chosen by their respective coaches- Adam Levine, Shakira, Usher and Blake Shelton. Results based on public votes, two out of 10 contestants were sent home on week 2 Lives Shows elimination episode. Let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows elimination episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Elimination Episode
On April 29, 2014, along with eliminations, viewers witnessed some celebrity performances. The show kicked off with the big announcement. Host Carson Daly announced that singers Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will join the show as the coaches next season. They will be replacing Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green.
First performance of the night was delivered by Coach Usher along with his team of two, Josh Kaufman and Bria Kelly. They sang "Always on the Run" by Lenny Kravitz.
Soon after the performance, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) host started to announce the names of the artists who were safe and will be moving on to the next level. Scroll down to read who moved on to the next level and who got eliminated.
This was followed by few words by show's Coaches and more names of the artists who were safe. Team Shakira along with their coach took over the stage. They sang Shakira's "The One Thing."
Carson Daly announced last few names of the artists who were saved by America's Vote. This was followed by the names of Bottom Three. Shockingly enough, Bria Kelly from Team Usher was the first one to perform as the Bottom Three contestant. She sang "Crazy on You" by band called Heart. She was followed by Tess Boyer from Team Shakira who sang "Who Knew" by Pink. In the end, Kat Perkins from Team Adam sang "Paris" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Results: Top 8 Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Christina Grimmie from Team Adam received iTunes Bonus. Bria Kelly from Team Usher, Tess Boyer from Team Shakira and Kat Perkins from Team Adam figured in Bottom Three. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" was Kat Perkins and Bria Kelly and Tess Boyer were sent home in the shocking double elimination process.
Top 8 Contestants include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie, Delvin Choice and Kat Perkins
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Audra McLaughlin, Sisaundra Lewis and Jake Worthington
Above mentioned top 8 contestants move on to perform next week on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows. At this time, Team Shakira and Team Usher are left with just one final contestant to compete while Team Adam and Team Blake remain strong with three contestants each in their teams. "The Voice" will return on May 5 with Week 3 Live Shows. So, keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales