Cressida Bonas ‘Dumps’ Prince Harry, Says No to Getting Married into Royal Family
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | April 30, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Prince Harry has reportedly been dumped by his girlfriend Cressida Bonas.
According to Showbiz Spy, it was Bonas who dumped her royal boyfriend. Bonas, better known as Cressie among friends, reportedly told Harry that she would not like to get married into the royal family. Bonas was apparently not happy with the spotlight that the royal family always has on it. According to reports, she said that she would prefer leading a life away from the spotlight. Bonas apparently has "huge reservations" about the royal family. The couple had a chat over the weekend and decided to call it a day.
Britain's Prince Harry walks across a rope bridge as he plays with children during a tour of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park ahead of its public opening tomorrow at Stratford in east London April 4, 2014.
People reported that the 29-year-old member of the British royal family dated Bonas for around two years before the split. Harry apparently told his friends that his relation with the 24-year-old was not going well. One of the sources claimed that Harry found Bonas "too needy." The source, who is apparently a close associate of Harry, also said that the relationship "just wasn't working out."
Princess Eugenie, who happens to be Bonas' close friend, introduced the couple. However, both Harry and Bonas preferred keeping their relationship private. It was only recently that the couple was seen in public, enjoying dinner together. Bonas attended her first official event only in March 2014. She apparently supported Harry while he gave a speech on the occasion of launching the WE Day which is a charity event at Wembley Arena for Save the Children.
The news of Harry splitting with his girlfriend comes only days after his brother, Prince William, finished his tour of Australia and New Zealand, along with his wife Duchess Kate and son Prince George. While William has been married for three years now, Harry has apparently shied away from the altar for quite some time now. Rumours, on the other hand, have emerged that he wants to get married, but Bonas seems to have other plans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone