Cressida Bonas ‘Dumps’ Prince Harry, Says No to Getting Married into Royal Family
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | April 30, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Prince Harry has reportedly been dumped by his girlfriend Cressida Bonas.
According to Showbiz Spy, it was Bonas who dumped her royal boyfriend. Bonas, better known as Cressie among friends, reportedly told Harry that she would not like to get married into the royal family. Bonas was apparently not happy with the spotlight that the royal family always has on it. According to reports, she said that she would prefer leading a life away from the spotlight. Bonas apparently has "huge reservations" about the royal family. The couple had a chat over the weekend and decided to call it a day.
Britain's Prince Harry walks across a rope bridge as he plays with children during a tour of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park ahead of its public opening tomorrow at Stratford in east London April 4, 2014.
People reported that the 29-year-old member of the British royal family dated Bonas for around two years before the split. Harry apparently told his friends that his relation with the 24-year-old was not going well. One of the sources claimed that Harry found Bonas "too needy." The source, who is apparently a close associate of Harry, also said that the relationship "just wasn't working out."
Princess Eugenie, who happens to be Bonas' close friend, introduced the couple. However, both Harry and Bonas preferred keeping their relationship private. It was only recently that the couple was seen in public, enjoying dinner together. Bonas attended her first official event only in March 2014. She apparently supported Harry while he gave a speech on the occasion of launching the WE Day which is a charity event at Wembley Arena for Save the Children.
The news of Harry splitting with his girlfriend comes only days after his brother, Prince William, finished his tour of Australia and New Zealand, along with his wife Duchess Kate and son Prince George. While William has been married for three years now, Harry has apparently shied away from the altar for quite some time now. Rumours, on the other hand, have emerged that he wants to get married, but Bonas seems to have other plans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display