'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 3 More Major Deaths to Happen, Is Bonnie the Anchor to the Other Side One of Them?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 10:27 AM EST
The finale for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is fast approaching and fans are now advised to be ready with the worst events that will happen in the remaining episodes. Executive producer Caroline Dries revealed that there will be three more deaths in Mystic Falls. Is Bonnie (Kat Graham), the Anchor to the Other Side one of them?
In Episode 19 titled "Man on Fire," Bonnie felt the gravity of Markos' (Raffi Barsoumian) return causing the Other Side to disintegrate. Liv (Penelope Mitchell) bluntly told Bonnie that she should start saying goodbye to her friends since things are not looking good on the Other Side based on the warnings of Grams Sheila Bennett (Jasmine Guy), Vicki (Kayla Ewell) and Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic).
Caroline Dries may have teased about the deaths in the Zap2it report but the executive producer did not reveal which TVD characters will die when Season 5 ends. To make things worse, Ms Dries added that the three deaths would be permanent.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 19 already serves as an appetizer to the upcoming major deaths in the CW TV series with Enzo's (Michael Malarkey) demise. However, Caroline Dries teased that it will not be the last time the Augustine vampire appears on the show.
"We purposefully had [Enzo] show up at the end as a ghost to imply that okay, it's not over. His story isn't over. He is going to become this ghost villain going forward. We'll see him all the way through towards the finale," Ms Dries revealed to the Hollywood Reporter.
According to the Examiner report, the synopsis for the upcoming Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" claims a ghost will be using fire and violence to make his or her presence known. It is speculated that Enzo is the violent ghost in the episode after declaring in the previous episode ending scene that he never lets go of a good vendetta.
Caroline Dries teased that Enzo will be able to do a lot from the Other Side and viewers will find out how and why he is able to have such power that he will use to make Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan's (Paul Wesley) life a living hell. The executive producer further added that Damon promises he will get Enzo out of the Other Side and help Bonnie but he has no idea how to do it without having huge consequences.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" is scheduled to air on May 1, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 19 'Man on Fire' Recap/Spoilers: Stefan vs. Enzo, A Secret That Can Ruin the Salvatore Brothers - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reveals a Girl Recently Turned Him Down - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon, Stefan and Elena Go on a Skip Trip to Hide from the Travellers, Watch Promo Video for Episode 20 Titled 'What Lies Beneath' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales