'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 3 More Major Deaths to Happen, Is Bonnie the Anchor to the Other Side One of Them?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 10:27 AM EST
The finale for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is fast approaching and fans are now advised to be ready with the worst events that will happen in the remaining episodes. Executive producer Caroline Dries revealed that there will be three more deaths in Mystic Falls. Is Bonnie (Kat Graham), the Anchor to the Other Side one of them?
In Episode 19 titled "Man on Fire," Bonnie felt the gravity of Markos' (Raffi Barsoumian) return causing the Other Side to disintegrate. Liv (Penelope Mitchell) bluntly told Bonnie that she should start saying goodbye to her friends since things are not looking good on the Other Side based on the warnings of Grams Sheila Bennett (Jasmine Guy), Vicki (Kayla Ewell) and Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic).
Caroline Dries may have teased about the deaths in the Zap2it report but the executive producer did not reveal which TVD characters will die when Season 5 ends. To make things worse, Ms Dries added that the three deaths would be permanent.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 19 already serves as an appetizer to the upcoming major deaths in the CW TV series with Enzo's (Michael Malarkey) demise. However, Caroline Dries teased that it will not be the last time the Augustine vampire appears on the show.
"We purposefully had [Enzo] show up at the end as a ghost to imply that okay, it's not over. His story isn't over. He is going to become this ghost villain going forward. We'll see him all the way through towards the finale," Ms Dries revealed to the Hollywood Reporter.
According to the Examiner report, the synopsis for the upcoming Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" claims a ghost will be using fire and violence to make his or her presence known. It is speculated that Enzo is the violent ghost in the episode after declaring in the previous episode ending scene that he never lets go of a good vendetta.
Caroline Dries teased that Enzo will be able to do a lot from the Other Side and viewers will find out how and why he is able to have such power that he will use to make Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan's (Paul Wesley) life a living hell. The executive producer further added that Damon promises he will get Enzo out of the Other Side and help Bonnie but he has no idea how to do it without having huge consequences.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" is scheduled to air on May 1, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 19 'Man on Fire' Recap/Spoilers: Stefan vs. Enzo, A Secret That Can Ruin the Salvatore Brothers - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reveals a Girl Recently Turned Him Down - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon, Stefan and Elena Go on a Skip Trip to Hide from the Travellers, Watch Promo Video for Episode 20 Titled 'What Lies Beneath' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal