'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 3 More Major Deaths to Happen, Is Bonnie the Anchor to the Other Side One of Them?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 30, 2014 10:27 AM EST
The finale for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is fast approaching and fans are now advised to be ready with the worst events that will happen in the remaining episodes. Executive producer Caroline Dries revealed that there will be three more deaths in Mystic Falls. Is Bonnie (Kat Graham), the Anchor to the Other Side one of them?
In Episode 19 titled "Man on Fire," Bonnie felt the gravity of Markos' (Raffi Barsoumian) return causing the Other Side to disintegrate. Liv (Penelope Mitchell) bluntly told Bonnie that she should start saying goodbye to her friends since things are not looking good on the Other Side based on the warnings of Grams Sheila Bennett (Jasmine Guy), Vicki (Kayla Ewell) and Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic).
Caroline Dries may have teased about the deaths in the Zap2it report but the executive producer did not reveal which TVD characters will die when Season 5 ends. To make things worse, Ms Dries added that the three deaths would be permanent.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 19 already serves as an appetizer to the upcoming major deaths in the CW TV series with Enzo's (Michael Malarkey) demise. However, Caroline Dries teased that it will not be the last time the Augustine vampire appears on the show.
"We purposefully had [Enzo] show up at the end as a ghost to imply that okay, it's not over. His story isn't over. He is going to become this ghost villain going forward. We'll see him all the way through towards the finale," Ms Dries revealed to the Hollywood Reporter.
According to the Examiner report, the synopsis for the upcoming Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" claims a ghost will be using fire and violence to make his or her presence known. It is speculated that Enzo is the violent ghost in the episode after declaring in the previous episode ending scene that he never lets go of a good vendetta.
Caroline Dries teased that Enzo will be able to do a lot from the Other Side and viewers will find out how and why he is able to have such power that he will use to make Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan's (Paul Wesley) life a living hell. The executive producer further added that Damon promises he will get Enzo out of the Other Side and help Bonnie but he has no idea how to do it without having huge consequences.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" is scheduled to air on May 1, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 19 'Man on Fire' Recap/Spoilers: Stefan vs. Enzo, A Secret That Can Ruin the Salvatore Brothers - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reveals a Girl Recently Turned Him Down - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon, Stefan and Elena Go on a Skip Trip to Hide from the Travellers, Watch Promo Video for Episode 20 Titled 'What Lies Beneath' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu