Ariana Grande Missing 'Funny & Bad Boy' Jai Brooks, Dissed 'Good Boy' Nathan Sykes?
By Diadem Pambid | April 30, 2014 9:13 AM EST
Ariana Grande's latest hit single "Problem" obviously talks about boy problems on love. Could the same thing be said for the songstress herself who in an interview admitted she'd like to date a bad boy next? In addition, Grande somewhat made a diss at ex-beau, Nathan Sykes, a good boy at heart.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The "Sam & Cat" star has only a few boys linked to her name. In fact, Ari has only officially dated two namely Jai Brooks of "The Janoskians" and Nathan Sykes of The Wanted. What exactly happened between her and her beaus?
Well, first off is Jai Brooks. The former "Jariana" couple experienced trouble with their long distance relationship. By the time Grande called it off and hooked up with her next beau, Nathan Sykes, Brooks at accused her of cheating.
As for Nathan Sykes, fans don't really know what caused the split between the "Nariana" couple. Grande had nothing but sweet things to say about the good boy from The Wanted. Now, it looks as Grande has had enough of dating "good boys" like Sykes.
"I like funny boys, I like a bad boy. I tried the good boy thing for a minute and I was like oh my gosh," stated Ari in an interview with E! Online (via Hollywood Life).
Of course, the "OMG" part of Ariana's statement may mean otherwise. On the other hand, having dated bad boys, does Grande "miss" the funny and bad boy from The Janoskians, Jai Brooks? The "Jariana" couple were quite strong despite the distance that rocked their relationship in the later parts.
"Arianators" are still hoping Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande get back together. Yet, some claim they might already have gotten back to dating. Both stars still follow each other on Instagram and Twitter with Jai constantly commenting on Ari's tweets.
Plus, rumours have it that Ariana's latest single, "Problem" was inspired by none other than Jai Brooks. However, some claim the "bad boy" image in the song was inspired by Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber of whom Grande shares the same manager with, Scooter Braun.
All fans have to do is wait and see who Grande does date next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet