Ariana Grande Missing 'Funny & Bad Boy' Jai Brooks, Dissed 'Good Boy' Nathan Sykes?
By Diadem Pambid | April 30, 2014 9:13 AM EST
Ariana Grande's latest hit single "Problem" obviously talks about boy problems on love. Could the same thing be said for the songstress herself who in an interview admitted she'd like to date a bad boy next? In addition, Grande somewhat made a diss at ex-beau, Nathan Sykes, a good boy at heart.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The "Sam & Cat" star has only a few boys linked to her name. In fact, Ari has only officially dated two namely Jai Brooks of "The Janoskians" and Nathan Sykes of The Wanted. What exactly happened between her and her beaus?
Well, first off is Jai Brooks. The former "Jariana" couple experienced trouble with their long distance relationship. By the time Grande called it off and hooked up with her next beau, Nathan Sykes, Brooks at accused her of cheating.
As for Nathan Sykes, fans don't really know what caused the split between the "Nariana" couple. Grande had nothing but sweet things to say about the good boy from The Wanted. Now, it looks as Grande has had enough of dating "good boys" like Sykes.
"I like funny boys, I like a bad boy. I tried the good boy thing for a minute and I was like oh my gosh," stated Ari in an interview with E! Online (via Hollywood Life).
Of course, the "OMG" part of Ariana's statement may mean otherwise. On the other hand, having dated bad boys, does Grande "miss" the funny and bad boy from The Janoskians, Jai Brooks? The "Jariana" couple were quite strong despite the distance that rocked their relationship in the later parts.
"Arianators" are still hoping Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande get back together. Yet, some claim they might already have gotten back to dating. Both stars still follow each other on Instagram and Twitter with Jai constantly commenting on Ari's tweets.
Plus, rumours have it that Ariana's latest single, "Problem" was inspired by none other than Jai Brooks. However, some claim the "bad boy" image in the song was inspired by Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber of whom Grande shares the same manager with, Scooter Braun.
All fans have to do is wait and see who Grande does date next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage