Ariana Grande Missing 'Funny & Bad Boy' Jai Brooks, Dissed 'Good Boy' Nathan Sykes?
By Diadem Pambid | April 30, 2014 9:13 AM EST
Ariana Grande's latest hit single "Problem" obviously talks about boy problems on love. Could the same thing be said for the songstress herself who in an interview admitted she'd like to date a bad boy next? In addition, Grande somewhat made a diss at ex-beau, Nathan Sykes, a good boy at heart.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
'Sam & Cat's' Final Episode to Air April 26: RIP Cat Valentine Trends on Twitter, Goodbye Ariana Grande?
The "Sam & Cat" star has only a few boys linked to her name. In fact, Ari has only officially dated two namely Jai Brooks of "The Janoskians" and Nathan Sykes of The Wanted. What exactly happened between her and her beaus?
Well, first off is Jai Brooks. The former "Jariana" couple experienced trouble with their long distance relationship. By the time Grande called it off and hooked up with her next beau, Nathan Sykes, Brooks at accused her of cheating.
As for Nathan Sykes, fans don't really know what caused the split between the "Nariana" couple. Grande had nothing but sweet things to say about the good boy from The Wanted. Now, it looks as Grande has had enough of dating "good boys" like Sykes.
"I like funny boys, I like a bad boy. I tried the good boy thing for a minute and I was like oh my gosh," stated Ari in an interview with E! Online (via Hollywood Life).
Of course, the "OMG" part of Ariana's statement may mean otherwise. On the other hand, having dated bad boys, does Grande "miss" the funny and bad boy from The Janoskians, Jai Brooks? The "Jariana" couple were quite strong despite the distance that rocked their relationship in the later parts.
"Arianators" are still hoping Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande get back together. Yet, some claim they might already have gotten back to dating. Both stars still follow each other on Instagram and Twitter with Jai constantly commenting on Ari's tweets.
Plus, rumours have it that Ariana's latest single, "Problem" was inspired by none other than Jai Brooks. However, some claim the "bad boy" image in the song was inspired by Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber of whom Grande shares the same manager with, Scooter Braun.
All fans have to do is wait and see who Grande does date next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet