Ariana Grande Missing 'Funny & Bad Boy' Jai Brooks, Dissed 'Good Boy' Nathan Sykes?
By Diadem Pambid | April 30, 2014 9:13 AM EST
Ariana Grande's latest hit single "Problem" obviously talks about boy problems on love. Could the same thing be said for the songstress herself who in an interview admitted she'd like to date a bad boy next? In addition, Grande somewhat made a diss at ex-beau, Nathan Sykes, a good boy at heart.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The "Sam & Cat" star has only a few boys linked to her name. In fact, Ari has only officially dated two namely Jai Brooks of "The Janoskians" and Nathan Sykes of The Wanted. What exactly happened between her and her beaus?
Well, first off is Jai Brooks. The former "Jariana" couple experienced trouble with their long distance relationship. By the time Grande called it off and hooked up with her next beau, Nathan Sykes, Brooks at accused her of cheating.
As for Nathan Sykes, fans don't really know what caused the split between the "Nariana" couple. Grande had nothing but sweet things to say about the good boy from The Wanted. Now, it looks as Grande has had enough of dating "good boys" like Sykes.
"I like funny boys, I like a bad boy. I tried the good boy thing for a minute and I was like oh my gosh," stated Ari in an interview with E! Online (via Hollywood Life).
Of course, the "OMG" part of Ariana's statement may mean otherwise. On the other hand, having dated bad boys, does Grande "miss" the funny and bad boy from The Janoskians, Jai Brooks? The "Jariana" couple were quite strong despite the distance that rocked their relationship in the later parts.
"Arianators" are still hoping Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande get back together. Yet, some claim they might already have gotten back to dating. Both stars still follow each other on Instagram and Twitter with Jai constantly commenting on Ari's tweets.
Plus, rumours have it that Ariana's latest single, "Problem" was inspired by none other than Jai Brooks. However, some claim the "bad boy" image in the song was inspired by Canadian crooner, Justin Bieber of whom Grande shares the same manager with, Scooter Braun.
All fans have to do is wait and see who Grande does date next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia