NBA News: Argentine star Andres Nacioni Plans To Make NBA Comeback
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 30, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Argentine and former Chicago Bulls player Andres Nacioni is planning to make a return trip in the NBA next season after spending the last two seasons in Europe, according to a reliable source on Tuesday.
Nacioni, who averaged 14.3 points and 5.4 rebounds in 25.8 minutes per game for Spain's Laboral Kuxta Baskonia, has been drawing interest from multiple teams, according to KC Johnson of Chicago Tribune.
The 34-year old Nacioni used to average at least 14 points through his four seasons with the Bulls, but he's nevertheless open to assume a lesser role for an NBA team.
"Europe is a great, great place to play basketball," Nocioni said. "I came back here because I sat on the bench a lot in Philly and that was frustrating for me because all my life I have played. But my situation has changed a little bit. I don't need to play as many minutes. I'm too old. So maybe I go to the NBA and try to enjoy a good organization and try to help young guys and the team to win games.
"I think about playing more like a veteran helping with fewer minutes and more experience. But I have no decision now. I'm not thinking long-term."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best