‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Updates: Rita Ora Won't be Getting Naked, Actress is Roberto Cavalli’s New Face
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Known for her role in the highly anticipated film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey," Rita Ora recently announced that she won't bare it all in the racy movie. Playing the role of Mia, Grey's adopted sister, Ora's revelation came from her boyfriend's concern that she might do a nude scene on the film during an interview with Power 105.1's "Breakfast Club."
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
According to a report by The Sun Daily, the singer's revealed she is into steamy bondage act that the film depicts which made her boyfriend a little concerned about her upcoming movie. "I mean, I like a whip. This is why 'Fifty Shades' is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," says the 23-year-old actress during the interview.
To ease her boyfriend's apprehensions, she also revealed that is looking forward to taking a break with Harris. "I think [he's] ready for us to go away together, I haven't been away with him in a long time. I want to take my weave out, so it will be nice to spend some quality time," she added.
Rita Ora is Roberto Cavalli's New Face
After landing a role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer is hitting it big time as she is the newest face of Italian fashion house Roberto Cavalli. Ora recently uploaded a picture with the designer's wife Eva Cavalli and captioned it: "Get ready bots we might have another surprise for you."
The snaps was captured by R&B singer, Maxwell, who posted the same pictures and wrote: "congratulations to @ritaora for the amazing shoot with photography by @francescocarrozzini for @eva_cavalliaka @roberto_cavalli f/w collection #cavallifriends."
The successful photo shoot was followed by a dinner celebration at Omar's in West Village. Ora will be the new face for Cavalli's spring/summer 2013 campaign and this will not be her first campaign as she modelled for the likes of DKNY, Madonna's teen line Material Girl and Adidas Originals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Theo James and Shailene Woodley's Love Story Evolves in 'Insurgent"
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ‘A Song of Ice And Fire’ Ending Guessed By Fans, Jon Snow The Final Hero
- 'Insurgent' Movie Plot Details: Ansel Elgort to Darker Role, Relationship With Beatrice to Change
- ‘Game of Thrones’ The Mountain Hailed As Europe’s Strongest Man, Gregor Clegane’s Fate In Season 5 [VIDEO]
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff