‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Updates: Rita Ora Won't be Getting Naked, Actress is Roberto Cavalli’s New Face
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Known for her role in the highly anticipated film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey," Rita Ora recently announced that she won't bare it all in the racy movie. Playing the role of Mia, Grey's adopted sister, Ora's revelation came from her boyfriend's concern that she might do a nude scene on the film during an interview with Power 105.1's "Breakfast Club."
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
According to a report by The Sun Daily, the singer's revealed she is into steamy bondage act that the film depicts which made her boyfriend a little concerned about her upcoming movie. "I mean, I like a whip. This is why 'Fifty Shades' is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," says the 23-year-old actress during the interview.
To ease her boyfriend's apprehensions, she also revealed that is looking forward to taking a break with Harris. "I think [he's] ready for us to go away together, I haven't been away with him in a long time. I want to take my weave out, so it will be nice to spend some quality time," she added.
Rita Ora is Roberto Cavalli's New Face
After landing a role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer is hitting it big time as she is the newest face of Italian fashion house Roberto Cavalli. Ora recently uploaded a picture with the designer's wife Eva Cavalli and captioned it: "Get ready bots we might have another surprise for you."
The snaps was captured by R&B singer, Maxwell, who posted the same pictures and wrote: "congratulations to @ritaora for the amazing shoot with photography by @francescocarrozzini for @eva_cavalliaka @roberto_cavalli f/w collection #cavallifriends."
The successful photo shoot was followed by a dinner celebration at Omar's in West Village. Ora will be the new face for Cavalli's spring/summer 2013 campaign and this will not be her first campaign as she modelled for the likes of DKNY, Madonna's teen line Material Girl and Adidas Originals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen