‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Updates: Rita Ora Won't be Getting Naked, Actress is Roberto Cavalli’s New Face
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Known for her role in the highly anticipated film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey," Rita Ora recently announced that she won't bare it all in the racy movie. Playing the role of Mia, Grey's adopted sister, Ora's revelation came from her boyfriend's concern that she might do a nude scene on the film during an interview with Power 105.1's "Breakfast Club."
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
According to a report by The Sun Daily, the singer's revealed she is into steamy bondage act that the film depicts which made her boyfriend a little concerned about her upcoming movie. "I mean, I like a whip. This is why 'Fifty Shades' is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," says the 23-year-old actress during the interview.
To ease her boyfriend's apprehensions, she also revealed that is looking forward to taking a break with Harris. "I think [he's] ready for us to go away together, I haven't been away with him in a long time. I want to take my weave out, so it will be nice to spend some quality time," she added.
Rita Ora is Roberto Cavalli's New Face
After landing a role in "Fifty Shades of Grey," the "I Will Never Let You Down" singer is hitting it big time as she is the newest face of Italian fashion house Roberto Cavalli. Ora recently uploaded a picture with the designer's wife Eva Cavalli and captioned it: "Get ready bots we might have another surprise for you."
The snaps was captured by R&B singer, Maxwell, who posted the same pictures and wrote: "congratulations to @ritaora for the amazing shoot with photography by @francescocarrozzini for @eva_cavalliaka @roberto_cavalli f/w collection #cavallifriends."
The successful photo shoot was followed by a dinner celebration at Omar's in West Village. Ora will be the new face for Cavalli's spring/summer 2013 campaign and this will not be her first campaign as she modelled for the likes of DKNY, Madonna's teen line Material Girl and Adidas Originals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports