Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello: Things You Need To Know About The New Cute Couple
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Move over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, there is a new cute couple in town! Austin Mahone and "Fifth Harmony's" Camila Cabello is making a lot of buzz recently when they were spotted on a date on April 27.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
The new couple went on a sexy date and everybody knows it although both of them did not confirm if they are officially dating. Based on some rumours, the two have been dating for some time although several news had paired the "MMM Yeah" crooner with Bieber's estranged girlfriend and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner.
The two stars met during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August and it seem that the two have had crushes on each other after their first meeting. After the event, rumours started flooding the net but all are still speculations because neither of them confirmed the relationship.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," says a source in an interview with People posted on Beauty World News. "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
But last October a news broke that the YouTube star has allegedly sendt romantic messaged to Cabello. And after a month of silence, the two exchanged tweets last December when he supported her while she was competing on "The X Factor."
"Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same," adds the source. "They're staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon."
After a romantic date on Sunday, the 18-year-old singer is back working on Monday when he was spotted in Universal Studios to have an interview with Extra host. He was photographed while wearing a beanie, print white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans.
Before his movie date with Camila, Mahone was at the Radio Music Awards where he admitted that he was a little bit upset that rumoured fling Selena Gomez "unfollowed" him. "I was sad when she wasn't following me. I shed one single tear!" he quipped.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6