Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello: Things You Need To Know About The New Cute Couple
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Move over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, there is a new cute couple in town! Austin Mahone and "Fifth Harmony's" Camila Cabello is making a lot of buzz recently when they were spotted on a date on April 27.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
The new couple went on a sexy date and everybody knows it although both of them did not confirm if they are officially dating. Based on some rumours, the two have been dating for some time although several news had paired the "MMM Yeah" crooner with Bieber's estranged girlfriend and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner.
The two stars met during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August and it seem that the two have had crushes on each other after their first meeting. After the event, rumours started flooding the net but all are still speculations because neither of them confirmed the relationship.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," says a source in an interview with People posted on Beauty World News. "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
But last October a news broke that the YouTube star has allegedly sendt romantic messaged to Cabello. And after a month of silence, the two exchanged tweets last December when he supported her while she was competing on "The X Factor."
"Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same," adds the source. "They're staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon."
After a romantic date on Sunday, the 18-year-old singer is back working on Monday when he was spotted in Universal Studios to have an interview with Extra host. He was photographed while wearing a beanie, print white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans.
Before his movie date with Camila, Mahone was at the Radio Music Awards where he admitted that he was a little bit upset that rumoured fling Selena Gomez "unfollowed" him. "I was sad when she wasn't following me. I shed one single tear!" he quipped.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family