Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello: Things You Need To Know About The New Cute Couple
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Move over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, there is a new cute couple in town! Austin Mahone and "Fifth Harmony's" Camila Cabello is making a lot of buzz recently when they were spotted on a date on April 27.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
The new couple went on a sexy date and everybody knows it although both of them did not confirm if they are officially dating. Based on some rumours, the two have been dating for some time although several news had paired the "MMM Yeah" crooner with Bieber's estranged girlfriend and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner.
The two stars met during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August and it seem that the two have had crushes on each other after their first meeting. After the event, rumours started flooding the net but all are still speculations because neither of them confirmed the relationship.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," says a source in an interview with People posted on Beauty World News. "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
But last October a news broke that the YouTube star has allegedly sendt romantic messaged to Cabello. And after a month of silence, the two exchanged tweets last December when he supported her while she was competing on "The X Factor."
"Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same," adds the source. "They're staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon."
After a romantic date on Sunday, the 18-year-old singer is back working on Monday when he was spotted in Universal Studios to have an interview with Extra host. He was photographed while wearing a beanie, print white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans.
Before his movie date with Camila, Mahone was at the Radio Music Awards where he admitted that he was a little bit upset that rumoured fling Selena Gomez "unfollowed" him. "I was sad when she wasn't following me. I shed one single tear!" he quipped.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS