Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello: Things You Need To Know About The New Cute Couple
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Move over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, there is a new cute couple in town! Austin Mahone and "Fifth Harmony's" Camila Cabello is making a lot of buzz recently when they were spotted on a date on April 27.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
The new couple went on a sexy date and everybody knows it although both of them did not confirm if they are officially dating. Based on some rumours, the two have been dating for some time although several news had paired the "MMM Yeah" crooner with Bieber's estranged girlfriend and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner.
The two stars met during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August and it seem that the two have had crushes on each other after their first meeting. After the event, rumours started flooding the net but all are still speculations because neither of them confirmed the relationship.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," says a source in an interview with People posted on Beauty World News. "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
But last October a news broke that the YouTube star has allegedly sendt romantic messaged to Cabello. And after a month of silence, the two exchanged tweets last December when he supported her while she was competing on "The X Factor."
"Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same," adds the source. "They're staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon."
After a romantic date on Sunday, the 18-year-old singer is back working on Monday when he was spotted in Universal Studios to have an interview with Extra host. He was photographed while wearing a beanie, print white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans.
Before his movie date with Camila, Mahone was at the Radio Music Awards where he admitted that he was a little bit upset that rumoured fling Selena Gomez "unfollowed" him. "I was sad when she wasn't following me. I shed one single tear!" he quipped.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate