Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello: Things You Need To Know About The New Cute Couple
By Riza Ornos | April 30, 2014 7:55 AM EST
Move over Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, there is a new cute couple in town! Austin Mahone and "Fifth Harmony's" Camila Cabello is making a lot of buzz recently when they were spotted on a date on April 27.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
The new couple went on a sexy date and everybody knows it although both of them did not confirm if they are officially dating. Based on some rumours, the two have been dating for some time although several news had paired the "MMM Yeah" crooner with Bieber's estranged girlfriend and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner.
The two stars met during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August and it seem that the two have had crushes on each other after their first meeting. After the event, rumours started flooding the net but all are still speculations because neither of them confirmed the relationship.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," says a source in an interview with People posted on Beauty World News. "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
But last October a news broke that the YouTube star has allegedly sendt romantic messaged to Cabello. And after a month of silence, the two exchanged tweets last December when he supported her while she was competing on "The X Factor."
"Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same," adds the source. "They're staying in touch and are looking forward to hanging out together soon."
After a romantic date on Sunday, the 18-year-old singer is back working on Monday when he was spotted in Universal Studios to have an interview with Extra host. He was photographed while wearing a beanie, print white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans.
Before his movie date with Camila, Mahone was at the Radio Music Awards where he admitted that he was a little bit upset that rumoured fling Selena Gomez "unfollowed" him. "I was sad when she wasn't following me. I shed one single tear!" he quipped.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans