Kim Kardashian to Marry Kanye West Three Times in Total on her Third Wedding! First Marrige in LA Soon
By nidhi tewari | April 30, 2014 7:45 AM EST
There is speculation in the media that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot in Los Angeles in a matter of days from now. The reality television couple, who is set to get married in a gala televised-wedding in Paris in May, will officially get their marriage registered in Los Angeles first, hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles
"They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first," a source close to the couple told the Web site. The marriage of Kanye West to Kim Kardashian is the most looked-forward marriage of the year 2014 and is expected to attract lot of viewers on television when it will be televised later.
The "Kimye" marriage will be a big affair in Paris but there will be a total of three weddings for the over-the-top couple. Apart from their LA wedding, Kim and Kanye will also get married in a civil ceremony in France before the gala event.
"Typically, the U.S. recognizes citizens getting married in France, but dealing with a foreign government and paperwork could be a nightmare," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com. "So just to make sure it's legal, Kim and Kanye will first be having a civil ceremony in Southern California."
According to the French Embassy in Washington D.C., a religious ceremony has to be performed after a civil ceremony. "The minister, priest or rabbi will require a certificate of civil marriage before any religious ceremony takes place," the Web site added.
Three weddings do not mean that Kim will be satisfied by wearing only one dress. The 32-year-old is reportedly preparing herself equally well for all the weddings, be it the civil ceremony or the gala wedding.
"Kim will have at least three dress changes on the big ceremony day in France. It will be over the top. Kim and Kanye want it to be the wedding of the century," the Web site added.
Number "three" seems to have a liking for the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star. This is the third marriage of Kim Kardashian and isn't it strange that she will undergo three marriages to the same person (Kanye West) yet again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine