Kim Kardashian to Marry Kanye West Three Times in Total on her Third Wedding! First Marrige in LA Soon
By nidhi tewari | April 30, 2014 7:45 AM EST
There is speculation in the media that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot in Los Angeles in a matter of days from now. The reality television couple, who is set to get married in a gala televised-wedding in Paris in May, will officially get their marriage registered in Los Angeles first, hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles
"They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first," a source close to the couple told the Web site. The marriage of Kanye West to Kim Kardashian is the most looked-forward marriage of the year 2014 and is expected to attract lot of viewers on television when it will be televised later.
The "Kimye" marriage will be a big affair in Paris but there will be a total of three weddings for the over-the-top couple. Apart from their LA wedding, Kim and Kanye will also get married in a civil ceremony in France before the gala event.
"Typically, the U.S. recognizes citizens getting married in France, but dealing with a foreign government and paperwork could be a nightmare," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com. "So just to make sure it's legal, Kim and Kanye will first be having a civil ceremony in Southern California."
According to the French Embassy in Washington D.C., a religious ceremony has to be performed after a civil ceremony. "The minister, priest or rabbi will require a certificate of civil marriage before any religious ceremony takes place," the Web site added.
Three weddings do not mean that Kim will be satisfied by wearing only one dress. The 32-year-old is reportedly preparing herself equally well for all the weddings, be it the civil ceremony or the gala wedding.
"Kim will have at least three dress changes on the big ceremony day in France. It will be over the top. Kim and Kanye want it to be the wedding of the century," the Web site added.
Number "three" seems to have a liking for the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star. This is the third marriage of Kim Kardashian and isn't it strange that she will undergo three marriages to the same person (Kanye West) yet again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools