Kim Kardashian to Marry Kanye West Three Times in Total on her Third Wedding! First Marrige in LA Soon
By nidhi tewari | April 30, 2014 7:45 AM EST
There is speculation in the media that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot in Los Angeles in a matter of days from now. The reality television couple, who is set to get married in a gala televised-wedding in Paris in May, will officially get their marriage registered in Los Angeles first, hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles
"They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first," a source close to the couple told the Web site. The marriage of Kanye West to Kim Kardashian is the most looked-forward marriage of the year 2014 and is expected to attract lot of viewers on television when it will be televised later.
The "Kimye" marriage will be a big affair in Paris but there will be a total of three weddings for the over-the-top couple. Apart from their LA wedding, Kim and Kanye will also get married in a civil ceremony in France before the gala event.
"Typically, the U.S. recognizes citizens getting married in France, but dealing with a foreign government and paperwork could be a nightmare," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com. "So just to make sure it's legal, Kim and Kanye will first be having a civil ceremony in Southern California."
According to the French Embassy in Washington D.C., a religious ceremony has to be performed after a civil ceremony. "The minister, priest or rabbi will require a certificate of civil marriage before any religious ceremony takes place," the Web site added.
Three weddings do not mean that Kim will be satisfied by wearing only one dress. The 32-year-old is reportedly preparing herself equally well for all the weddings, be it the civil ceremony or the gala wedding.
"Kim will have at least three dress changes on the big ceremony day in France. It will be over the top. Kim and Kanye want it to be the wedding of the century," the Web site added.
Number "three" seems to have a liking for the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star. This is the third marriage of Kim Kardashian and isn't it strange that she will undergo three marriages to the same person (Kanye West) yet again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James