Kim Kardashian to Marry Kanye West Three Times in Total on her Third Wedding! First Marrige in LA Soon
By nidhi tewari | April 30, 2014 7:45 AM EST
There is speculation in the media that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will tie the knot in Los Angeles in a matter of days from now. The reality television couple, who is set to get married in a gala televised-wedding in Paris in May, will officially get their marriage registered in Los Angeles first, hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles
"They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first," a source close to the couple told the Web site. The marriage of Kanye West to Kim Kardashian is the most looked-forward marriage of the year 2014 and is expected to attract lot of viewers on television when it will be televised later.
The "Kimye" marriage will be a big affair in Paris but there will be a total of three weddings for the over-the-top couple. Apart from their LA wedding, Kim and Kanye will also get married in a civil ceremony in France before the gala event.
"Typically, the U.S. recognizes citizens getting married in France, but dealing with a foreign government and paperwork could be a nightmare," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com. "So just to make sure it's legal, Kim and Kanye will first be having a civil ceremony in Southern California."
According to the French Embassy in Washington D.C., a religious ceremony has to be performed after a civil ceremony. "The minister, priest or rabbi will require a certificate of civil marriage before any religious ceremony takes place," the Web site added.
Three weddings do not mean that Kim will be satisfied by wearing only one dress. The 32-year-old is reportedly preparing herself equally well for all the weddings, be it the civil ceremony or the gala wedding.
"Kim will have at least three dress changes on the big ceremony day in France. It will be over the top. Kim and Kanye want it to be the wedding of the century," the Web site added.
Number "three" seems to have a liking for the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star. This is the third marriage of Kim Kardashian and isn't it strange that she will undergo three marriages to the same person (Kanye West) yet again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best