Champions League Live Stream: Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich 2nd Leg – Schedule, Time, Gamecast, Commentary & Highlights
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 30, 2014 2:42 AM EST
Real Madrid is headed into the second leg of their semifinal tie with Bayern Munich with an advantageous 1-0 lead. However, Carlo Ancelloti knows that they have to double up their performance from the first leg to secure a trip in the finals of the UEFA Champions League.
Bayern Munich players after clinching the Bundesliga title, 25 February. Reuters
Real Madrid is playing their best stretch of the whole season, having won their last four fixtures - two of which are against Barcelona in the Copa del Rey finale and Bayern Munich in the first leg of their showdown.
However, this series of success doesn't mean they are a lock to advance to the final round of Europe's most prestigious tournament, because the defending champion will go all out to take a come-from-behind win before their raucous home crowd at Allianz Arena.
Madrid will be boasting much healthier combo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale this time after the two played limited minutes in their past games. Ronaldo, who came off for Bale in the first leg, never had the sharpness he usually showed in big time matches, as his injury prevented him from becoming a potent weapon on the field.
Meanwhile, Bale played only 17 minutes in the game due of illness, but he's expected to have more action in the highly-crucial clash with the German powerhouse.
"I feel good," Bale said during pre-match press conference on Monday via ESPN FC. "After a couple of workouts I'm recovered and I hope to play tomorrow. "We are happy with the situation we are in. We will concentrate on the remaining games and try to win. When you arrive at this club you realise there are expectations.
"We want to win everything we play for and try to win the Champions League."
The progress of Ronaldo and Bale from their respective injuries proves to be good news for Los Blancos, who are eager to add another UEFA championship league title to their huge trophy shelf. However, Ancelloti knows that their showdown with Bayern Munich is far from over, as the German power looks for a payback on their home turf.
"I think no one is so shallow to think that we have already won," the Italian tactician said. "Tomorrow's game is very complicated. We play against a great team and we have a small advantage from the first leg, but we need to enjoy it. We are not so foolish to think that we have already won."
Live Stream, Gamecast, Commentary & Highlights
Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League semis (Second Leg) will start at 4:45 (Sydney Time) at Allianz Stadium. Live Stream feed is available on Sports TV Live while statistics and live commentary is available on ESPN FC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?