Champions League Live Stream: Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich 2nd Leg – Schedule, Time, Gamecast, Commentary & Highlights
By Lou Ramon Aguila | April 30, 2014 2:42 AM EST
Real Madrid is headed into the second leg of their semifinal tie with Bayern Munich with an advantageous 1-0 lead. However, Carlo Ancelloti knows that they have to double up their performance from the first leg to secure a trip in the finals of the UEFA Champions League.
Bayern Munich players after clinching the Bundesliga title, 25 February. Reuters
Real Madrid is playing their best stretch of the whole season, having won their last four fixtures - two of which are against Barcelona in the Copa del Rey finale and Bayern Munich in the first leg of their showdown.
However, this series of success doesn't mean they are a lock to advance to the final round of Europe's most prestigious tournament, because the defending champion will go all out to take a come-from-behind win before their raucous home crowd at Allianz Arena.
Madrid will be boasting much healthier combo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale this time after the two played limited minutes in their past games. Ronaldo, who came off for Bale in the first leg, never had the sharpness he usually showed in big time matches, as his injury prevented him from becoming a potent weapon on the field.
Meanwhile, Bale played only 17 minutes in the game due of illness, but he's expected to have more action in the highly-crucial clash with the German powerhouse.
"I feel good," Bale said during pre-match press conference on Monday via ESPN FC. "After a couple of workouts I'm recovered and I hope to play tomorrow. "We are happy with the situation we are in. We will concentrate on the remaining games and try to win. When you arrive at this club you realise there are expectations.
"We want to win everything we play for and try to win the Champions League."
The progress of Ronaldo and Bale from their respective injuries proves to be good news for Los Blancos, who are eager to add another UEFA championship league title to their huge trophy shelf. However, Ancelloti knows that their showdown with Bayern Munich is far from over, as the German power looks for a payback on their home turf.
"I think no one is so shallow to think that we have already won," the Italian tactician said. "Tomorrow's game is very complicated. We play against a great team and we have a small advantage from the first leg, but we need to enjoy it. We are not so foolish to think that we have already won."
Live Stream, Gamecast, Commentary & Highlights
Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League semis (Second Leg) will start at 4:45 (Sydney Time) at Allianz Stadium. Live Stream feed is available on Sports TV Live while statistics and live commentary is available on ESPN FC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed