Watch NBA Playoffs: Washington Wizards vs Chicago Bulls Game 5 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 30, 2014 2:36 AM EST
Washington Wizards are heading to the fifth playoff game hoping to deliver a final punch and win the series 4-1 against the Chicago Bulls. The fifth game is in Chicago and the Bulls will be aiming to make use of the home-court advantage to keep the series alive.
Washington Wizards' Trevor Ariza taking a shot against Chicago Bulls in the fourth postseason game.
The Wizards have established themselves as a potent offensive unit, as even without Nene in the fourth game they defeated the Bulls comprehensively. Trevor Ariza led the Wizards' attack, scoring 30 points and with Nene back in the team they will be a difficukt proposition.
The Bulls have been bogged down by slow starts in the previous games, on the other hand even without Nene the Wizards managed to take a commanding lead early on in the game. Chicago also faced difficulties in containing John Wall and Bradley Beal.
Chicago's Taj Gibson, however, played freely in the fourth game scoring 32 points, but with Nene back in the team it would be interesting to see how he deals with the big Brazilian.
Not many teams have managed to crawl back in the series after going down 3-1, but Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau is hopeful of turning the tides in their crucial encounter. "I believe we have a resilient group and I believe we'll find a way," Thibodeau said.
Washington's Marcin Gortat said they are expecting the Bulls to come out with all guns blazing in the fifth game to break their rhythm, but they have to keep their composure. "I believe they're going to try to come out really hot from the first minute, and we've just got to stay tough," he said.
The Wizards coach Randy Wittman said it is not going to be an easy game and his team needs to show a lot more intent against Chicago. "I want our guys desperate," Wittman said. "I don't care about Chicago. I want us to be greedy tomorrow."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8:00 pm ET (5:30 am IST, 12:00 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]