Sony Xperia E1 vs. Nokia X Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 29, 2014 11:22 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia E1 or the Nokia X here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with a 4 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Nokia X comes with a 4 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with 118 x 62.4 x 12 mm dimensions and weighs 120 grams. The Nokia X comes with 115.5 x 63 x 10.4 mm dimensions and weighs 128.7 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia E1 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia X is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core cortex A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and have 512 MB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia E1 sports a 3.15 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia X also sports a 3.15 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with a Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 8 hours and 41 minutes on 3G. The Nokia X comes with a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours and 30 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia E1 is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Nokia X Dual sim variant is priced at around AU $169.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia Z2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims