‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 22 ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’ Spoilers: Burke (Isaiah Washington) Reunites With Cristina (Sandra Oh)? [Videos]
By jaskiran kaur | April 29, 2014 11:22 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is nearing its finale and week after week ABC's hit medical drama is delivering episodes full of surprises, twists and more. This week, fans are going to witness the much anticipated and long awaited moment- Christina (Sandra Oh) and Burke (Isaiah Washington) reunion. Fans are eager to know how it all goes down and how will Burke's return effect Cristina's decisions about her future and career eventually culminating in her exit? Here are few spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 22 titled "We Are Never Getting Back Together." Keep reading to find out what happens when Burke Preston returns to Cristina's life.
Warning: Spoilers Alert- This article contains spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 22 titled "We Are Never Getting Back Together." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week, Derek's Sister Amelia surprised Derek and Meredith and announced her engagement, the reason behind her surprise visit. She is feeling jittery of making such a big life decision. Alex (Justin Chambers) decided that he will take up the new job and leave Grey's Sloan Hospital and Richard (James Pickens Jr.) surprised Catherine in Boston. Cristina tried to put on a brave face after losing Harper Avery award. While in surgery, a patient died which only made matters worse for Cristina. Things worsened for her when Richard revealed the real reason why she was not given the award.Meanwhile, April (Sarah Drew) broke the big news to Jackson (Jesse Williams) and told him she is pregnant. But are they ready for this change?
Picking up from it where it left, "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 22 "We Are Never Getting Back Together" will see the dramatic and hyped comeback of Cristina's ex, Burke Preston.
According to the press release of the upcoming segment (as published by Hollywood Hills), Cristina is going to need her best friend Meredith's (Ellen Pompeo) advise to help her make a difficult "decision about her future." Does this involve Burke?
A promo video for episode 22 shows how Burke reintroduces himself to Cristina after seven years. Cristina is in the midst of her lecture in a large hall, when Burke interrupts her with his questions and doubts. However, she does not realize she is speaking to the man who left her at the altar on their wedding day. When he steps down the stairs of the auditorium, into the light, Cristina sees that it is Preston Burke. But what makes him come back?
Another promo video shows, Burke telling Cristina that he wants her.
"All you have to do is say yes," tells Burke to Cristina. What will Cristina do?
But will she leave Owen (Kevin McKidd) behind and choose Burke over him?
Furthermore, there is going to be a conference of board of directors over the issue concerning Harper Avery award. Episode 22 "We Are Never Getting Back Together" promo video shows all the doctors except Jackson Avery coming together to fight against Avery foundation. Owen (Kevin McKidd) breaks the news that the head of cardiothoracics is leaving Grey Sloan Memorial hospital. Owen infers that it is because no one from Grey Sloan hospital can ever win the most coveted award since it is co-owned by the foundation. Board of directors and Richard urge Cristina to appeal. But will she take the risk that she believes is not worth a chance?
For more, synopsis of the episode suggests that Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Amelia will work together on a major surgery of conjoined twins and Jo (Camilla Luddington) will get herself involved in too many tasks at the same time. Meanwhile, Stephanie (Jerrika Hinton) will find the answer to Bailey's (Chandra Wilson) "bubble boy case."
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 22 is written by Joan Rater and directed by Rob Corn. "We Are Never Getting Back Together" airs May 1, 2014 at 9pm on ABC. Watch the promo videos of the upcoming episode below and click HERE to view the images from the episode as published by Hypable.
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x22 Promo "We Are Never Getting Back Together" (HD)
Credit: YouTube.com/ tvpromosdb
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.22 - We Are Never Getting Back Together (2)
Credit: YouTube.com/ BlueSky6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.22 - We Are Never Getting Back Together (1)
Credit: YouTube.com/ BlueSky6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales