Watch IPL 2014 Match 19: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 29, 2014 11:12 PM EST
After picking up a comprehensive win over the Royal Challengers Bangalore, the Rajasthan Royals will look for another strong performance when they take on the Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2014 in Abu Dhabi.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm IST(6.30 pm local time, 3.30 am BST, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
The penultimate game of the UAE leg promises to be an absorbing one, even if big runs might not be in order.
The Royals bundled out RCB for just 70 in their last match, with the bowlers taking control of the game and setting up an easy win for the team.
"It's just one of those days in T20 when things go your way and it snowballs from there," Royals fast bowler Kane Richardson, who picked up two consecutive wickets to dismiss AB De Villiers and Yuvraj Singh, told IPL's official website. "To get two wickets in the first over with one run-out was a bonus.
"There were some poor shots from them, I will be the first one to admit that, but we are not going to complain about that. When you are chasing 71, you expect to win the game, going four down and winning it, we are happy."
Shane Watson will be delighted if his bowling attack can step up again, especially against a KKR side not exactly in their batting pinnacle at the moment.
KKR have struggled with the bat, with the former champions only pulling off a massive win over RCB thanks to some outstanding fielding and great death bowling.
The Knight Riders, though, threw away the momentum from that victory with an abysmal batting show against the Kings XI Punjab, getting bowled out for just 109 while chasing a small total of 132.
Gautam Gambhir's form is a major concern, with the KKR skipper's scores in the first four matches reading 0,0,0,1. The opener has not been able to find any kind of rhythm with the bat, and the fact that he is not able to do his talking with the willow, will undoubtedly have an adverse effect on his captaincy.
KKR assistant coach Vijay Dahiya, though, insisted there is no question of Gambhir sitting out, despite the likes of Manvinder Bisla itching for a chance to impress.
"If you ask me, Gautam is our best batsman and there are no two ways about it that if your best batsman is not in form, it is a problem for the team," Dahiya said. "But we know him and we know that he will come back to his best. It will be a different team when he starts scoring runs at the top.
"There is no talk about his place in the side. Let's not forget that he is not only one of our batsmen but also our leader. He has led the team very well and we need him in the mix."
Both teams have won two and lost two so far this season, and neither side will want to head back to India with a losing record. "It's our last game here and ideally we'd like to go to India with three wins," Dahiya added. "Our last game was a close one and I think we should have won it. We have to put that behind us and try to finish this leg strongly.
"A win will be very important because that will allow us to finish this leg in the top-four. No team starts the tournament thinking 'we'll win it'. The first target is always to get to last four and then take it from there."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World