‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’: Reunion Drama Scripted? NeNe Leakes Posts Incriminating Messages
By Keerthi Mohan | April 29, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The drama that ensued in the reunion episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was scripted, and cast member NeNe Leakes posted incriminating messages online, which were later deleted.
The second part of the reunion episode saw Cynthia Bailey opening up about being hurt when Leakes called her husband Peter Thomas a b***h in a previous episode. But Leakes isn’t taking the accusation lying down.
In an attempt to expose Bailey, Leakes posted a message online that shows the housewives deciding to call each other’s husbands b*****s in an attempt to increase the drama.
“Change of plans for the scene,” Bailey reportedly wrote in a message to Leakes. “Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
“[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails,” the text said, according to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, rumors are afloat that the showdown between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, too, could have been scripted to increase the ratings of the show as “Real Housewives of Atlanta” brings in an average 4 million viewers a week.
The first reunion episode of season 6 brought in a 4.13 rating, making it the most watched reunion episode in Housewives franchise.
Porsha recently opened about the brawl to Access Hollywood Life stating that she resorted to violence only because Moore was threatening her with a “weapon.”
“I had regrets immediately after,” said Williams, but said that her actions were justified as she felt threatened. “I see the wand so I’m sitting there this is a wand, what is she about to do with that,” Williams explained, according to Radar Online.
“Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop