‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’: Reunion Drama Scripted? NeNe Leakes Posts Incriminating Messages
By Keerthi Mohan | April 29, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The drama that ensued in the reunion episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was scripted, and cast member NeNe Leakes posted incriminating messages online, which were later deleted.
The second part of the reunion episode saw Cynthia Bailey opening up about being hurt when Leakes called her husband Peter Thomas a b***h in a previous episode. But Leakes isn’t taking the accusation lying down.
In an attempt to expose Bailey, Leakes posted a message online that shows the housewives deciding to call each other’s husbands b*****s in an attempt to increase the drama.
“Change of plans for the scene,” Bailey reportedly wrote in a message to Leakes. “Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
“[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails,” the text said, according to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, rumors are afloat that the showdown between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, too, could have been scripted to increase the ratings of the show as “Real Housewives of Atlanta” brings in an average 4 million viewers a week.
The first reunion episode of season 6 brought in a 4.13 rating, making it the most watched reunion episode in Housewives franchise.
Porsha recently opened about the brawl to Access Hollywood Life stating that she resorted to violence only because Moore was threatening her with a “weapon.”
“I had regrets immediately after,” said Williams, but said that her actions were justified as she felt threatened. “I see the wand so I’m sitting there this is a wand, what is she about to do with that,” Williams explained, according to Radar Online.
“Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports