‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’: Reunion Drama Scripted? NeNe Leakes Posts Incriminating Messages
By Keerthi Mohan | April 29, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The drama that ensued in the reunion episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was scripted, and cast member NeNe Leakes posted incriminating messages online, which were later deleted.
The second part of the reunion episode saw Cynthia Bailey opening up about being hurt when Leakes called her husband Peter Thomas a b***h in a previous episode. But Leakes isn’t taking the accusation lying down.
In an attempt to expose Bailey, Leakes posted a message online that shows the housewives deciding to call each other’s husbands b*****s in an attempt to increase the drama.
“Change of plans for the scene,” Bailey reportedly wrote in a message to Leakes. “Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
“[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails,” the text said, according to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, rumors are afloat that the showdown between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, too, could have been scripted to increase the ratings of the show as “Real Housewives of Atlanta” brings in an average 4 million viewers a week.
The first reunion episode of season 6 brought in a 4.13 rating, making it the most watched reunion episode in Housewives franchise.
Porsha recently opened about the brawl to Access Hollywood Life stating that she resorted to violence only because Moore was threatening her with a “weapon.”
“I had regrets immediately after,” said Williams, but said that her actions were justified as she felt threatened. “I see the wand so I’m sitting there this is a wand, what is she about to do with that,” Williams explained, according to Radar Online.
“Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’