‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’: Reunion Drama Scripted? NeNe Leakes Posts Incriminating Messages
By Keerthi Mohan | April 29, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The drama that ensued in the reunion episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was scripted, and cast member NeNe Leakes posted incriminating messages online, which were later deleted.
The second part of the reunion episode saw Cynthia Bailey opening up about being hurt when Leakes called her husband Peter Thomas a b***h in a previous episode. But Leakes isn’t taking the accusation lying down.
In an attempt to expose Bailey, Leakes posted a message online that shows the housewives deciding to call each other’s husbands b*****s in an attempt to increase the drama.
“Change of plans for the scene,” Bailey reportedly wrote in a message to Leakes. “Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
“[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails,” the text said, according to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, rumors are afloat that the showdown between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, too, could have been scripted to increase the ratings of the show as “Real Housewives of Atlanta” brings in an average 4 million viewers a week.
The first reunion episode of season 6 brought in a 4.13 rating, making it the most watched reunion episode in Housewives franchise.
Porsha recently opened about the brawl to Access Hollywood Life stating that she resorted to violence only because Moore was threatening her with a “weapon.”
“I had regrets immediately after,” said Williams, but said that her actions were justified as she felt threatened. “I see the wand so I’m sitting there this is a wand, what is she about to do with that,” Williams explained, according to Radar Online.
“Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2