‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’: Reunion Drama Scripted? NeNe Leakes Posts Incriminating Messages
By Keerthi Mohan | April 29, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The drama that ensued in the reunion episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was scripted, and cast member NeNe Leakes posted incriminating messages online, which were later deleted.
The second part of the reunion episode saw Cynthia Bailey opening up about being hurt when Leakes called her husband Peter Thomas a b***h in a previous episode. But Leakes isn’t taking the accusation lying down.
In an attempt to expose Bailey, Leakes posted a message online that shows the housewives deciding to call each other’s husbands b*****s in an attempt to increase the drama.
“Change of plans for the scene,” Bailey reportedly wrote in a message to Leakes. “Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
“[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails,” the text said, according to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, rumors are afloat that the showdown between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, too, could have been scripted to increase the ratings of the show as “Real Housewives of Atlanta” brings in an average 4 million viewers a week.
The first reunion episode of season 6 brought in a 4.13 rating, making it the most watched reunion episode in Housewives franchise.
Porsha recently opened about the brawl to Access Hollywood Life stating that she resorted to violence only because Moore was threatening her with a “weapon.”
“I had regrets immediately after,” said Williams, but said that her actions were justified as she felt threatened. “I see the wand so I’m sitting there this is a wand, what is she about to do with that,” Williams explained, according to Radar Online.
“Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast