Kate Middleton $65,000 Wardrobe For Australian & New Zealand Tour: Decoding The Looks
By Sonalee singh | April 29, 2014 6:48 PM EST
It is needless to say that Kate Middleton looked scintillating during her recently concluded New Zealand and Australian tour. The Duchess of Cambridge wore 22 dresses in 19 days and the iconic wardrobe was for $65,000, reported Hollywoodlife. Lets decode Middleton's looks:
Kate Middleton's most expensive dresses included Jenny Packham cocktail dress - which reportedly cost $5,202. She wore a Packham number for state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. The crepe dress had a silver fern detailing on the shoulder and bespoke long sleeves. For the look, Middleton kept her hair open and coupled her look with her signature black pumps and a black clutch.
Apart from Packham dress, other two expensive dresses which Middleton chose to wear were a $1,012 A pink, two-piece McQueen number, $1,595 deep yellow Rosanda Ilincic sheath dress.
Interestingly, not all the dresses of Middleton were as pricey. She also wore $58 Hobbs dress, which she got on a sale in 2012. Her LK Bennett dress was priced at $411 and her Australian designer Zimmermann dress cost her $459. Kate also wore dressed from the arsenal of various American designers including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
The Tory Burch dress cost $349 whereas Diane Von Furstenberg cost $325. Kate's last dress for the tour was a coatdress from Kors' Spring 2014 collection priced at $2,995.
Kate coupled all her looks with a $ 5,950.0 Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch. Prince William gave the watch to Kate before they embarked on the Australian and New Zealand tour. Apparently, the priceless sapphire adorned timepiece was Duke's third anniversary gift to the duchess.
Prince William wanted that Middleton's timepiece should match her engagement sapphire ring. The ring worn by Middleton once belonged to Late Princess Diana and it holds a special place for Prince William.
Let us know what do you think about Kate Middleton's New Zealand and Australian tour looks. Which one is your favorite?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display