Kate Middleton $65,000 Wardrobe For Australian & New Zealand Tour: Decoding The Looks
By Sonalee singh | April 29, 2014 6:48 PM EST
It is needless to say that Kate Middleton looked scintillating during her recently concluded New Zealand and Australian tour. The Duchess of Cambridge wore 22 dresses in 19 days and the iconic wardrobe was for $65,000, reported Hollywoodlife. Lets decode Middleton's looks:
Kate Middleton's most expensive dresses included Jenny Packham cocktail dress - which reportedly cost $5,202. She wore a Packham number for state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. The crepe dress had a silver fern detailing on the shoulder and bespoke long sleeves. For the look, Middleton kept her hair open and coupled her look with her signature black pumps and a black clutch.
Apart from Packham dress, other two expensive dresses which Middleton chose to wear were a $1,012 A pink, two-piece McQueen number, $1,595 deep yellow Rosanda Ilincic sheath dress.
Interestingly, not all the dresses of Middleton were as pricey. She also wore $58 Hobbs dress, which she got on a sale in 2012. Her LK Bennett dress was priced at $411 and her Australian designer Zimmermann dress cost her $459. Kate also wore dressed from the arsenal of various American designers including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
The Tory Burch dress cost $349 whereas Diane Von Furstenberg cost $325. Kate's last dress for the tour was a coatdress from Kors' Spring 2014 collection priced at $2,995.
Kate coupled all her looks with a $ 5,950.0 Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch. Prince William gave the watch to Kate before they embarked on the Australian and New Zealand tour. Apparently, the priceless sapphire adorned timepiece was Duke's third anniversary gift to the duchess.
Prince William wanted that Middleton's timepiece should match her engagement sapphire ring. The ring worn by Middleton once belonged to Late Princess Diana and it holds a special place for Prince William.
Let us know what do you think about Kate Middleton's New Zealand and Australian tour looks. Which one is your favorite?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks