Kate Middleton $65,000 Wardrobe For Australian & New Zealand Tour: Decoding The Looks
By Sonalee singh | April 29, 2014 6:48 PM EST
It is needless to say that Kate Middleton looked scintillating during her recently concluded New Zealand and Australian tour. The Duchess of Cambridge wore 22 dresses in 19 days and the iconic wardrobe was for $65,000, reported Hollywoodlife. Lets decode Middleton's looks:
Kate Middleton's most expensive dresses included Jenny Packham cocktail dress - which reportedly cost $5,202. She wore a Packham number for state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. The crepe dress had a silver fern detailing on the shoulder and bespoke long sleeves. For the look, Middleton kept her hair open and coupled her look with her signature black pumps and a black clutch.
Apart from Packham dress, other two expensive dresses which Middleton chose to wear were a $1,012 A pink, two-piece McQueen number, $1,595 deep yellow Rosanda Ilincic sheath dress.
Interestingly, not all the dresses of Middleton were as pricey. She also wore $58 Hobbs dress, which she got on a sale in 2012. Her LK Bennett dress was priced at $411 and her Australian designer Zimmermann dress cost her $459. Kate also wore dressed from the arsenal of various American designers including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
The Tory Burch dress cost $349 whereas Diane Von Furstenberg cost $325. Kate's last dress for the tour was a coatdress from Kors' Spring 2014 collection priced at $2,995.
Kate coupled all her looks with a $ 5,950.0 Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch. Prince William gave the watch to Kate before they embarked on the Australian and New Zealand tour. Apparently, the priceless sapphire adorned timepiece was Duke's third anniversary gift to the duchess.
Prince William wanted that Middleton's timepiece should match her engagement sapphire ring. The ring worn by Middleton once belonged to Late Princess Diana and it holds a special place for Prince William.
Let us know what do you think about Kate Middleton's New Zealand and Australian tour looks. Which one is your favorite?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools