Kate Middleton $65,000 Wardrobe For Australian & New Zealand Tour: Decoding The Looks
By Sonalee singh | April 29, 2014 6:48 PM EST
It is needless to say that Kate Middleton looked scintillating during her recently concluded New Zealand and Australian tour. The Duchess of Cambridge wore 22 dresses in 19 days and the iconic wardrobe was for $65,000, reported Hollywoodlife. Lets decode Middleton's looks:
Kate Middleton's most expensive dresses included Jenny Packham cocktail dress - which reportedly cost $5,202. She wore a Packham number for state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. The crepe dress had a silver fern detailing on the shoulder and bespoke long sleeves. For the look, Middleton kept her hair open and coupled her look with her signature black pumps and a black clutch.
Apart from Packham dress, other two expensive dresses which Middleton chose to wear were a $1,012 A pink, two-piece McQueen number, $1,595 deep yellow Rosanda Ilincic sheath dress.
Interestingly, not all the dresses of Middleton were as pricey. She also wore $58 Hobbs dress, which she got on a sale in 2012. Her LK Bennett dress was priced at $411 and her Australian designer Zimmermann dress cost her $459. Kate also wore dressed from the arsenal of various American designers including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
The Tory Burch dress cost $349 whereas Diane Von Furstenberg cost $325. Kate's last dress for the tour was a coatdress from Kors' Spring 2014 collection priced at $2,995.
Kate coupled all her looks with a $ 5,950.0 Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch. Prince William gave the watch to Kate before they embarked on the Australian and New Zealand tour. Apparently, the priceless sapphire adorned timepiece was Duke's third anniversary gift to the duchess.
Prince William wanted that Middleton's timepiece should match her engagement sapphire ring. The ring worn by Middleton once belonged to Late Princess Diana and it holds a special place for Prince William.
Let us know what do you think about Kate Middleton's New Zealand and Australian tour looks. Which one is your favorite?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3