Kate Middleton $65,000 Wardrobe For Australian & New Zealand Tour: Decoding The Looks
By Sonalee singh | April 29, 2014 6:48 PM EST
It is needless to say that Kate Middleton looked scintillating during her recently concluded New Zealand and Australian tour. The Duchess of Cambridge wore 22 dresses in 19 days and the iconic wardrobe was for $65,000, reported Hollywoodlife. Lets decode Middleton's looks:
Kate Middleton's most expensive dresses included Jenny Packham cocktail dress - which reportedly cost $5,202. She wore a Packham number for state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand. The crepe dress had a silver fern detailing on the shoulder and bespoke long sleeves. For the look, Middleton kept her hair open and coupled her look with her signature black pumps and a black clutch.
Apart from Packham dress, other two expensive dresses which Middleton chose to wear were a $1,012 A pink, two-piece McQueen number, $1,595 deep yellow Rosanda Ilincic sheath dress.
Interestingly, not all the dresses of Middleton were as pricey. She also wore $58 Hobbs dress, which she got on a sale in 2012. Her LK Bennett dress was priced at $411 and her Australian designer Zimmermann dress cost her $459. Kate also wore dressed from the arsenal of various American designers including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Diane Von Furstenberg.
The Tory Burch dress cost $349 whereas Diane Von Furstenberg cost $325. Kate's last dress for the tour was a coatdress from Kors' Spring 2014 collection priced at $2,995.
Kate coupled all her looks with a $ 5,950.0 Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch. Prince William gave the watch to Kate before they embarked on the Australian and New Zealand tour. Apparently, the priceless sapphire adorned timepiece was Duke's third anniversary gift to the duchess.
Prince William wanted that Middleton's timepiece should match her engagement sapphire ring. The ring worn by Middleton once belonged to Late Princess Diana and it holds a special place for Prince William.
Let us know what do you think about Kate Middleton's New Zealand and Australian tour looks. Which one is your favorite?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family