'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Full Synopsis Released, Mysterious New Enemy to Emerge
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 29, 2014 6:16 PM EST
The "Teen Wolf" gang will be moving on to the next chapter of their lives the upcoming brand new Season 4 but fans can expect that it will not be completely cheerful. The full synopsis for "Teen Wolf" Season 4 has been released to give viewers a preview of what will happen and who will the gang deal with this time.
In the Zap2it report, the "Teen Wolf" Season 4 synopsis that MTV released reads: "Still healing from tragic losses, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira return to a new semester of school with more human worries than supernatural, while also trying to help their new friend, Malia, integrate back into society. But Kate Argent's surprising resurrection brings a new threat to Beacon Hills along with the emergence of another mysterious enemy known simply as The Benefactor."
"Teen Wolf" fans were hit really hard with Allison's (Crystal Reed) and Aiden's (Max Carver) death as well as the departure of Isaac (Daniel Sharman) in the finale of Season 3. Hopefully, the new faces added to the cast will be able to move the fans forward in the upcoming Season 4.
Actress Jill Wagner portrayed the character Kate Argent and her reappearance in the "Teen Wolf" Season 3B finale episode hints that she will cause more conflict in the supernatural TV series. The addition of the mysterious new enemy called "The Benefactor" will also be an interesting storyline since the reason behind his or her arrival at Beacon Hills is still unknown.
The Hypable report speculates "The Benefactor" has something to with the arrival of the new hired gun named Fahey in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. Meanwhile, the previous Carter Matt report revealed about the arrival of the new villain with the main question of how this character will be put into action in the MTV TV series.
Another point noted in the report is the capability of this new villain character to top the previous big baddie of "Teen Wolf" such as Deucalion (Gideon Emery) and the possessed Stiles (Dylan O'Brien). The brand new season of "Teen Wolf" is expected to deliver more exciting, intense and extreme plot twists that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is scheduled to return with Tyler Posey as Scott McCall, Dylan O'Brien as Stiles, Holland Roden as Lydia, Arden Cho as Kira, Tyler Hoechlin as Derek and Shelley Hennig and Malia on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Episode of Brand New Season to Take Place Outside of Beacon Hills, Series Creator Jeff Davis Tease Where - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: New Character Named Fahey to Arrive at Beacon Hills as a Hired Gun - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor Daniel Sharman Wants to Quit TV Series? Mysterious New Character Arrives at Beacon Hills - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date