Jennifer Lawrence Starts New Trend; Flashes Middle Finger, Again?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 29, 2014 5:52 PM EST
In what might quickly be a hilarious act to many, the "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence couldn't resist shoving a newspaper right over her face in an attempt to hide her face from the paparazzi waiting for her and beau Nicholas Hoult as they reportedly stepped off the Eurostar and arrived in Paris.
Jennifer Lawrence, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "American Hustle," arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Apparently, the 23-year-old actress couldn't be mistaken. Even if Lawrence attempted to hide her face, the paparazzi still found ways to capture the well-loved actress. In an act of showing her distaste, the actress was reportedly caught flashing her middle finger, again.
JLaw has recently been opening up to her true feelings, which apparently is distaste, for the ever-present paparazzi as she first gave them the middle finger while inside the car with her boyfriend Hoult. The couple, reportedly coming out of a restaurant in London after spending dinner with fashion designer Tom Ford on Thursday, April 24, has seen the paparazzi waiting outside, and the group of people evidently pissed off the Hunger Games star.
According to E! Online, seeing celebrities flaunting their middle fingers is "certainly nothing new," but it appears that Lawrence has made it a point to raise her middle finger two times in just a span of three days that it certainly deserved some mentioning. It seems that Lawrence might have just started a trend.
Daily Mail reported that Lawrence is in Paris to film "Mockingjay." The production was reported to have wrapped up filming in Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S. but the cast and crew had to move to the French capital to shoot the final scenes for the third and final installment of the Hunger Games trilogy based on a novel written by Suzanne Collins.
Here's something you might want to know about the upcoming Hunger Games franchise. According to an IMDb trivia, the working title for Mockingjay has been "Seashore" to prevent divulging major spoilers and to keep it a secret.
As previously announced, Mockingjay is set to hit theatres in two parts so there will be two red carpet premieres for Jennifer Lawrence and two silver screen premieres for Katniss Everdeen. Part 1 is expected to hit theatres in November 2014 and Part 2 is due hit theatres in 2015 on the same month.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports