Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Meet Up and Rent a Villa Together During Cannes 2014? RPatz ‘Still Carrying a Torch’ for KStew?
By jaskiran kaur | April 29, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Despite multiple linkups with other celebs, Robsten fans are hoping for "Twilight" co-stars and former lovers to reconcile. Yet again, rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion are abuzz. Media and fans are speculating that the pair will come together at 67th Cannes Film Festival held in May 2014. According to the latest update the two of them may be planning a reunion of sorts while they attend the world's biggest films festival in France, together.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be joining the other Hollywood A-Listers for Cannes Film Festival this year, according to People.com. The event that will take place from May 14 to 25 will showcase some 18 films competing for the most coveted award Palme d'Or prize. This event will include Robert Pattinson's "The Rover" and "Maps to the Stars" and his ex Kristen Stewarts' "Clouds of Sils Maria." They will also be joined by slew of high profile Hollywood actors including Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and more.
Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson is planning to "rent a villa" with Kristen Stewart, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. He reportedly "reached out" to "Still Alice" actress about his plans of "sharing" the place with her during the film festival.
A source close to Robert Pattinson also informed the Web site that the actor is "still carrying a torch for Kristen."
"He loves her deeply and wants some intimate alone time together" revealed the source to the Web site.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are known for their impressive red carpet appearances. The Web site speculates that red carpet at Cannes Film Festival will be a "perfect setting for the estranged couple to put all of the drama aside and work things out."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been linked with several tinsel town celebrities ever since they broke up with each other in May 2013. Recently, RPatz was romantically associated with Katy Perry's stylist friend Cleo Wade and Kristen Stewart is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with her BFF Alicia Cargile.
However, a source told GossipCop that Robert Pattinson is not dating Cleo Wade and the rumors are "not true." Also, a source close to the couple told Celebrity Dirty Laundry that Kristen Stewart is not in a lesbian relationship with Alicia. The source says the rumors are "absolutely not true. Alicia and Kristen are just good friends."
If rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion at Cannes 2014 are to be believed, do you think he is making the right move?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies