Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Meet Up and Rent a Villa Together During Cannes 2014? RPatz ‘Still Carrying a Torch’ for KStew?
By jaskiran kaur | April 29, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Despite multiple linkups with other celebs, Robsten fans are hoping for "Twilight" co-stars and former lovers to reconcile. Yet again, rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion are abuzz. Media and fans are speculating that the pair will come together at 67th Cannes Film Festival held in May 2014. According to the latest update the two of them may be planning a reunion of sorts while they attend the world's biggest films festival in France, together.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be joining the other Hollywood A-Listers for Cannes Film Festival this year, according to People.com. The event that will take place from May 14 to 25 will showcase some 18 films competing for the most coveted award Palme d'Or prize. This event will include Robert Pattinson's "The Rover" and "Maps to the Stars" and his ex Kristen Stewarts' "Clouds of Sils Maria." They will also be joined by slew of high profile Hollywood actors including Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and more.
Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson is planning to "rent a villa" with Kristen Stewart, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. He reportedly "reached out" to "Still Alice" actress about his plans of "sharing" the place with her during the film festival.
A source close to Robert Pattinson also informed the Web site that the actor is "still carrying a torch for Kristen."
"He loves her deeply and wants some intimate alone time together" revealed the source to the Web site.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are known for their impressive red carpet appearances. The Web site speculates that red carpet at Cannes Film Festival will be a "perfect setting for the estranged couple to put all of the drama aside and work things out."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been linked with several tinsel town celebrities ever since they broke up with each other in May 2013. Recently, RPatz was romantically associated with Katy Perry's stylist friend Cleo Wade and Kristen Stewart is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with her BFF Alicia Cargile.
However, a source told GossipCop that Robert Pattinson is not dating Cleo Wade and the rumors are "not true." Also, a source close to the couple told Celebrity Dirty Laundry that Kristen Stewart is not in a lesbian relationship with Alicia. The source says the rumors are "absolutely not true. Alicia and Kristen are just good friends."
If rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion at Cannes 2014 are to be believed, do you think he is making the right move?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff