Emma Stone’s 5-Year Plan With Boyfriend, Andrew Garfield’s Admiration for Lorde and Jamie Foxx’s Celebrity Crushes Revealed—Find Out More About the ‘SpiderMan’ cast!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 4:16 PM EST
It might be a daunting future for women in their mid-twenties. Emma Stone, however, could not care less about any mid-twenties problems. In an interview by E!Online, the 25-year old stunner revealed that her 5-year plans and they're pretty simple. Emma Stone plans to be "Happy...with people I love," before adding adorably, "and maybe asleep!" Looks like Emma Stone's hectic schedule has already taken a toll on her. Her relationship with Andrew Garfield, however, is still stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone's adorable other half, Andrew Garfield revealed during the interview his admiration for teen sensation Lorde. The 30-year old British lad said in the interview that he is a pretty "sensitive guy" and that he cries "a lot." Garfield then expressed his admiration for the teen sensation of the moment Lorde and how he is not worried about the 17-year old falling pretty to the common setbacks of fame at a young tender age.
"Credence is about merit," Garfield said in the interview. Spidey himself also revealed that he might also learn a thing or two from the "Royals" singer.
On the other hand, Jamie Foxx, who plays the villain in the latest "Spiderman" installment also sat down with E!Online to discuss topics ranging from the film to his celebrity crushes. Foxx revealed that his ultimate celebrity crush would be a Halle Berry and Charlize Theron hybrid-which he playfully named "Hally Theron."
Jami Foxx did not fall short in praising the actress and fashion icon of the moment, Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o. Lastly, Foxx also expressed his admiration for America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence claiming that the "Hunger Games" actress "has some hood in her."
"The Amazing Spiderman 2" has been drumming up interest after countless press releases and conferences attended by the main cast including Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx. The official release of the movie, which shall be on May 2, 2014 in the US, is expected to rake in more than $200,000,000 million dollars in profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon