Emma Stone’s 5-Year Plan With Boyfriend, Andrew Garfield’s Admiration for Lorde and Jamie Foxx’s Celebrity Crushes Revealed—Find Out More About the ‘SpiderMan’ cast!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 4:16 PM EST
It might be a daunting future for women in their mid-twenties. Emma Stone, however, could not care less about any mid-twenties problems. In an interview by E!Online, the 25-year old stunner revealed that her 5-year plans and they're pretty simple. Emma Stone plans to be "Happy...with people I love," before adding adorably, "and maybe asleep!" Looks like Emma Stone's hectic schedule has already taken a toll on her. Her relationship with Andrew Garfield, however, is still stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone's adorable other half, Andrew Garfield revealed during the interview his admiration for teen sensation Lorde. The 30-year old British lad said in the interview that he is a pretty "sensitive guy" and that he cries "a lot." Garfield then expressed his admiration for the teen sensation of the moment Lorde and how he is not worried about the 17-year old falling pretty to the common setbacks of fame at a young tender age.
"Credence is about merit," Garfield said in the interview. Spidey himself also revealed that he might also learn a thing or two from the "Royals" singer.
On the other hand, Jamie Foxx, who plays the villain in the latest "Spiderman" installment also sat down with E!Online to discuss topics ranging from the film to his celebrity crushes. Foxx revealed that his ultimate celebrity crush would be a Halle Berry and Charlize Theron hybrid-which he playfully named "Hally Theron."
Jami Foxx did not fall short in praising the actress and fashion icon of the moment, Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o. Lastly, Foxx also expressed his admiration for America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence claiming that the "Hunger Games" actress "has some hood in her."
"The Amazing Spiderman 2" has been drumming up interest after countless press releases and conferences attended by the main cast including Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx. The official release of the movie, which shall be on May 2, 2014 in the US, is expected to rake in more than $200,000,000 million dollars in profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build