Emma Stone’s 5-Year Plan With Boyfriend, Andrew Garfield’s Admiration for Lorde and Jamie Foxx’s Celebrity Crushes Revealed—Find Out More About the ‘SpiderMan’ cast!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 4:16 PM EST
It might be a daunting future for women in their mid-twenties. Emma Stone, however, could not care less about any mid-twenties problems. In an interview by E!Online, the 25-year old stunner revealed that her 5-year plans and they're pretty simple. Emma Stone plans to be "Happy...with people I love," before adding adorably, "and maybe asleep!" Looks like Emma Stone's hectic schedule has already taken a toll on her. Her relationship with Andrew Garfield, however, is still stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone's adorable other half, Andrew Garfield revealed during the interview his admiration for teen sensation Lorde. The 30-year old British lad said in the interview that he is a pretty "sensitive guy" and that he cries "a lot." Garfield then expressed his admiration for the teen sensation of the moment Lorde and how he is not worried about the 17-year old falling pretty to the common setbacks of fame at a young tender age.
"Credence is about merit," Garfield said in the interview. Spidey himself also revealed that he might also learn a thing or two from the "Royals" singer.
On the other hand, Jamie Foxx, who plays the villain in the latest "Spiderman" installment also sat down with E!Online to discuss topics ranging from the film to his celebrity crushes. Foxx revealed that his ultimate celebrity crush would be a Halle Berry and Charlize Theron hybrid-which he playfully named "Hally Theron."
Jami Foxx did not fall short in praising the actress and fashion icon of the moment, Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o. Lastly, Foxx also expressed his admiration for America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence claiming that the "Hunger Games" actress "has some hood in her."
"The Amazing Spiderman 2" has been drumming up interest after countless press releases and conferences attended by the main cast including Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx. The official release of the movie, which shall be on May 2, 2014 in the US, is expected to rake in more than $200,000,000 million dollars in profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change