Emma Stone’s 5-Year Plan With Boyfriend, Andrew Garfield’s Admiration for Lorde and Jamie Foxx’s Celebrity Crushes Revealed—Find Out More About the ‘SpiderMan’ cast!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 4:16 PM EST
It might be a daunting future for women in their mid-twenties. Emma Stone, however, could not care less about any mid-twenties problems. In an interview by E!Online, the 25-year old stunner revealed that her 5-year plans and they're pretty simple. Emma Stone plans to be "Happy...with people I love," before adding adorably, "and maybe asleep!" Looks like Emma Stone's hectic schedule has already taken a toll on her. Her relationship with Andrew Garfield, however, is still stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone's adorable other half, Andrew Garfield revealed during the interview his admiration for teen sensation Lorde. The 30-year old British lad said in the interview that he is a pretty "sensitive guy" and that he cries "a lot." Garfield then expressed his admiration for the teen sensation of the moment Lorde and how he is not worried about the 17-year old falling pretty to the common setbacks of fame at a young tender age.
"Credence is about merit," Garfield said in the interview. Spidey himself also revealed that he might also learn a thing or two from the "Royals" singer.
On the other hand, Jamie Foxx, who plays the villain in the latest "Spiderman" installment also sat down with E!Online to discuss topics ranging from the film to his celebrity crushes. Foxx revealed that his ultimate celebrity crush would be a Halle Berry and Charlize Theron hybrid-which he playfully named "Hally Theron."
Jami Foxx did not fall short in praising the actress and fashion icon of the moment, Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o. Lastly, Foxx also expressed his admiration for America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence claiming that the "Hunger Games" actress "has some hood in her."
"The Amazing Spiderman 2" has been drumming up interest after countless press releases and conferences attended by the main cast including Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx. The official release of the movie, which shall be on May 2, 2014 in the US, is expected to rake in more than $200,000,000 million dollars in profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge