Emma Stone’s 5-Year Plan With Boyfriend, Andrew Garfield’s Admiration for Lorde and Jamie Foxx’s Celebrity Crushes Revealed—Find Out More About the ‘SpiderMan’ cast!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 4:16 PM EST
It might be a daunting future for women in their mid-twenties. Emma Stone, however, could not care less about any mid-twenties problems. In an interview by E!Online, the 25-year old stunner revealed that her 5-year plans and they're pretty simple. Emma Stone plans to be "Happy...with people I love," before adding adorably, "and maybe asleep!" Looks like Emma Stone's hectic schedule has already taken a toll on her. Her relationship with Andrew Garfield, however, is still stronger than ever.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone's adorable other half, Andrew Garfield revealed during the interview his admiration for teen sensation Lorde. The 30-year old British lad said in the interview that he is a pretty "sensitive guy" and that he cries "a lot." Garfield then expressed his admiration for the teen sensation of the moment Lorde and how he is not worried about the 17-year old falling pretty to the common setbacks of fame at a young tender age.
"Credence is about merit," Garfield said in the interview. Spidey himself also revealed that he might also learn a thing or two from the "Royals" singer.
On the other hand, Jamie Foxx, who plays the villain in the latest "Spiderman" installment also sat down with E!Online to discuss topics ranging from the film to his celebrity crushes. Foxx revealed that his ultimate celebrity crush would be a Halle Berry and Charlize Theron hybrid-which he playfully named "Hally Theron."
Jami Foxx did not fall short in praising the actress and fashion icon of the moment, Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o. Lastly, Foxx also expressed his admiration for America's sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence claiming that the "Hunger Games" actress "has some hood in her."
"The Amazing Spiderman 2" has been drumming up interest after countless press releases and conferences attended by the main cast including Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield and Jamie Foxx. The official release of the movie, which shall be on May 2, 2014 in the US, is expected to rake in more than $200,000,000 million dollars in profit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best