Lupita Nyong’O and Emilia Clarke Grace Marie Claire May Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 29, 2014 3:12 PM EST
In the May edition of Marie Claire, the popular magazine featured five lovely ladies in the cover; Lupita Nyong'o, Emilia Clarke, Kate Mara, Elle Fanning, and Elizabeth Olsen. The fashionable ladies are superstars in their own right, and fans may find it hard to pick who among the five they will take home from the magazine's stand.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The five ladies are summoned to grace Marie Claire's Fresh Faces issue. Being five of the hottest stars of Hollywood, the ladies share their own stories as featured in the magazine's cover. In the cover article, each of them are given unique descriptions that says of their characters.
Lupita Nyong'o is called "The Supernova" as the Kenyan-raised "12 Years a Slave" star definitely shines brightly. In the recent Academy Awards, Nyong'o won the "Best Supporting Actress," beating previous "Best Actress" Jennifer Lawrence. In the start of her phenomenal rise, Nyong'o also became a favourite subject to be dressed by top fashion designers.
Aside for gracing Marie Claire's cover this May, Lupita Nyong'o is also named by People's Magazine as "Most Beautiful."
Emilia Clarke is known to for her role as Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons in the hit HBO TV Series "Game of Thrones." The magazine describes the British brunette beauty as the "Wild Child." However, despite her iconic rise and being one of the most favourite character in the "Game of Thrones," Clarke remains humble.
Clarke is also cementing her name as a breakthrough actress. She is set to play Sarah Connor in the movie "Terminator" scheduled for release in 2015.
The "House of Cards" Kate Mara is described "The Chameleon," primarily because the actress says in the magazine cover interview that she loves to morph into someone different. Though she starred in technology-film "Transcendence," she is not really a fan of technology or politics.
Elizabeth Olsen is Marie Claire's "The Free Spirit," landing a role in two biggest movies, "Godzilla" in 2014 and "Avengers: Age of Ultron" in 2015 is a huge feat, proving that she is no mere shadow to her equally popular twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen.
Elle Fanning is tagged "The Ingenue" taken from her endearing and innocent personality. She currently landed the role of Princess Aurora in the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" alongside Angelina Jolie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date