Lupita Nyong’O and Emilia Clarke Grace Marie Claire May Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 29, 2014 3:12 PM EST
In the May edition of Marie Claire, the popular magazine featured five lovely ladies in the cover; Lupita Nyong'o, Emilia Clarke, Kate Mara, Elle Fanning, and Elizabeth Olsen. The fashionable ladies are superstars in their own right, and fans may find it hard to pick who among the five they will take home from the magazine's stand.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The five ladies are summoned to grace Marie Claire's Fresh Faces issue. Being five of the hottest stars of Hollywood, the ladies share their own stories as featured in the magazine's cover. In the cover article, each of them are given unique descriptions that says of their characters.
Lupita Nyong'o is called "The Supernova" as the Kenyan-raised "12 Years a Slave" star definitely shines brightly. In the recent Academy Awards, Nyong'o won the "Best Supporting Actress," beating previous "Best Actress" Jennifer Lawrence. In the start of her phenomenal rise, Nyong'o also became a favourite subject to be dressed by top fashion designers.
Aside for gracing Marie Claire's cover this May, Lupita Nyong'o is also named by People's Magazine as "Most Beautiful."
Emilia Clarke is known to for her role as Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons in the hit HBO TV Series "Game of Thrones." The magazine describes the British brunette beauty as the "Wild Child." However, despite her iconic rise and being one of the most favourite character in the "Game of Thrones," Clarke remains humble.
Clarke is also cementing her name as a breakthrough actress. She is set to play Sarah Connor in the movie "Terminator" scheduled for release in 2015.
The "House of Cards" Kate Mara is described "The Chameleon," primarily because the actress says in the magazine cover interview that she loves to morph into someone different. Though she starred in technology-film "Transcendence," she is not really a fan of technology or politics.
Elizabeth Olsen is Marie Claire's "The Free Spirit," landing a role in two biggest movies, "Godzilla" in 2014 and "Avengers: Age of Ultron" in 2015 is a huge feat, proving that she is no mere shadow to her equally popular twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen.
Elle Fanning is tagged "The Ingenue" taken from her endearing and innocent personality. She currently landed the role of Princess Aurora in the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" alongside Angelina Jolie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage