Lupita Nyong’O and Emilia Clarke Grace Marie Claire May Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 29, 2014 3:12 PM EST
In the May edition of Marie Claire, the popular magazine featured five lovely ladies in the cover; Lupita Nyong'o, Emilia Clarke, Kate Mara, Elle Fanning, and Elizabeth Olsen. The fashionable ladies are superstars in their own right, and fans may find it hard to pick who among the five they will take home from the magazine's stand.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The five ladies are summoned to grace Marie Claire's Fresh Faces issue. Being five of the hottest stars of Hollywood, the ladies share their own stories as featured in the magazine's cover. In the cover article, each of them are given unique descriptions that says of their characters.
Lupita Nyong'o is called "The Supernova" as the Kenyan-raised "12 Years a Slave" star definitely shines brightly. In the recent Academy Awards, Nyong'o won the "Best Supporting Actress," beating previous "Best Actress" Jennifer Lawrence. In the start of her phenomenal rise, Nyong'o also became a favourite subject to be dressed by top fashion designers.
Aside for gracing Marie Claire's cover this May, Lupita Nyong'o is also named by People's Magazine as "Most Beautiful."
Emilia Clarke is known to for her role as Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons in the hit HBO TV Series "Game of Thrones." The magazine describes the British brunette beauty as the "Wild Child." However, despite her iconic rise and being one of the most favourite character in the "Game of Thrones," Clarke remains humble.
Clarke is also cementing her name as a breakthrough actress. She is set to play Sarah Connor in the movie "Terminator" scheduled for release in 2015.
The "House of Cards" Kate Mara is described "The Chameleon," primarily because the actress says in the magazine cover interview that she loves to morph into someone different. Though she starred in technology-film "Transcendence," she is not really a fan of technology or politics.
Elizabeth Olsen is Marie Claire's "The Free Spirit," landing a role in two biggest movies, "Godzilla" in 2014 and "Avengers: Age of Ultron" in 2015 is a huge feat, proving that she is no mere shadow to her equally popular twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen.
Elle Fanning is tagged "The Ingenue" taken from her endearing and innocent personality. She currently landed the role of Princess Aurora in the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" alongside Angelina Jolie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’