Lupita Nyong’O and Emilia Clarke Grace Marie Claire May Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 29, 2014 3:12 PM EST
In the May edition of Marie Claire, the popular magazine featured five lovely ladies in the cover; Lupita Nyong'o, Emilia Clarke, Kate Mara, Elle Fanning, and Elizabeth Olsen. The fashionable ladies are superstars in their own right, and fans may find it hard to pick who among the five they will take home from the magazine's stand.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The five ladies are summoned to grace Marie Claire's Fresh Faces issue. Being five of the hottest stars of Hollywood, the ladies share their own stories as featured in the magazine's cover. In the cover article, each of them are given unique descriptions that says of their characters.
Lupita Nyong'o is called "The Supernova" as the Kenyan-raised "12 Years a Slave" star definitely shines brightly. In the recent Academy Awards, Nyong'o won the "Best Supporting Actress," beating previous "Best Actress" Jennifer Lawrence. In the start of her phenomenal rise, Nyong'o also became a favourite subject to be dressed by top fashion designers.
Aside for gracing Marie Claire's cover this May, Lupita Nyong'o is also named by People's Magazine as "Most Beautiful."
Emilia Clarke is known to for her role as Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons in the hit HBO TV Series "Game of Thrones." The magazine describes the British brunette beauty as the "Wild Child." However, despite her iconic rise and being one of the most favourite character in the "Game of Thrones," Clarke remains humble.
Clarke is also cementing her name as a breakthrough actress. She is set to play Sarah Connor in the movie "Terminator" scheduled for release in 2015.
The "House of Cards" Kate Mara is described "The Chameleon," primarily because the actress says in the magazine cover interview that she loves to morph into someone different. Though she starred in technology-film "Transcendence," she is not really a fan of technology or politics.
Elizabeth Olsen is Marie Claire's "The Free Spirit," landing a role in two biggest movies, "Godzilla" in 2014 and "Avengers: Age of Ultron" in 2015 is a huge feat, proving that she is no mere shadow to her equally popular twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen.
Elle Fanning is tagged "The Ingenue" taken from her endearing and innocent personality. She currently landed the role of Princess Aurora in the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" alongside Angelina Jolie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate