Miley Cyrus Indulged in Tons of Online Shopping During Hospital Stay, Talks about Her Boring Period
By nidhi tewari | April 29, 2014 2:57 PM EST
Miley Cyrus spent her recent stay in the hospital doing tons of online shopping and did not realize what all she had purchased. She also indulged in some ice cream and food from Cracker Barrel during that stint and says she has never been as bored in her life as she was during those few days.
REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Ph
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013.
Miley was hospitalized for an allergic reaction to an ant-biotic drug she was given for her flu like symptoms. Not knowing that her body is allergic to it, she kept on consuming it for several days before her body started showing signs of severe illness. Miley was forced to cancel her tours and got admitted to the Kansas hospital.
"It was so scary," the 21-year-old told Ryan Seacrest in a radio interview Monday morning, according to People magazine. "When you're allergic to something, you're literally poisoning yourself, so I had just been poisoning myself for a week with something I didn't know I was really, scary allergic to."
However the singer, who loves entertaining her audience and loves being on stage, was sad because she was forced to cancel her shows and sit back and do nothing. She begged doctors to allow her to do just one show and be back but her condition did not allow it.
"It was insane. I was begging the doctors, 'Let me out just to do the show,' but there was basically no way," Miley revealed.
"I ended up doing way too much online shopping, and whatever they had me on to make me not in pain, I made very questionable choices about what I bought. I'm like, 'I don't know what this hot pink mini skirt is that I bought in the hospital,'" added the singer.
The singer has now rescheduled all her previous dates of "Bangerz" world tour and also added two new dates to the existing tours. Check out her rescheduled tour dates below.
The "Bangerz" tour starts back up on May 2 in Amsterdam.
Rescheduled "Bangerz" Dates
August 1 -- Uniondale, NY (Nassau Coliseum)
August 2 -- Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
August 4 -- Pittsburgh, PA (Consol Energy Center)
August 6 -- Charlotte, NC (Time Warner Cable Arena)
August 7 -- Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena)
August 9 -- Louisville, KY (KFC YUM! Center)
August 10 -- St. Louis, MO (Scottrade Center)
August 12 -- Kansas City, MO (Sprint Center)
August 14 -- Chicago, IL (United Center)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU