Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo vs. Nokia Lumia 625 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 29, 2014 2:52 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo or the Nokia Lumia 625, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a 5.01 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a 4.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with 143.7 x 77.1 x 9.6 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with 133.3 x 72.3 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 159 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and BCM23550 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 625 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black version. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Nokia Lumia 625 also sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 11 hours. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 10 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos is priced at around AU $269.95 and the Nokia Lumia 625 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $249.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. Galaxy S4 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports