Miley Cyrus Back to Business! Announced Two New 'Bangerz' Tour Dates: Reschedules Previous Tour Dates
By nidhi tewari | April 29, 2014 2:45 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is back to where she left from and has announced two new tour dates too! The 21-year-old, who was in the hospital for quite some time due to severe allergic reaction to anti-biotic drug, has now been discharged and is back to making her fans happy. The "Wrecking Ball" songstress was forced to cancel her remaining tours due to illness but has now made it a point that she will compensate her fans.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Cyrus has announced the rescheduled dates for the remainder of her "Bangerz" tour and also added two additional dates. For all the fans who felt disappointed that they could not see Miley on tour because of her illness, the singer made it a point to include all previously cancelled or postponed shows in the new schedule.
The Nashville, Louisville, Philadelphia and Uniondale show tickets are being honored at the new dates. And for all the fans that purchased her tickets for the Charlotte, Kansas City, or St. Louis, they will be issued a full refund for older tickets and can also purchase new tickets to the rescheduled shows in those cities.
Shows in Chicago and Pittsburgh were also added to the schedule. The tickets for these two shows go on sale on May 9 and May 2 respectively.
The revised tour schedule is below:
August 1: Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
August 2: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
August 4: Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA
August 6: Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC
August 7: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
August 9: KFC YUM! Center in Louisville, KY
August 10: Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
August 12: Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO
August 14: United Center in Chicago, IL
For Miley Cyrus fans who want to purchase tickets to her new show, they will be available for purchase at LiveNation.com. Hats off to the singer who has just been out of the hospital stay and has already started working too. Don't you think Miley deserves applause for her dedication?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates