Miley Cyrus Back to Business! Announced Two New 'Bangerz' Tour Dates: Reschedules Previous Tour Dates
By nidhi tewari | April 29, 2014 2:45 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is back to where she left from and has announced two new tour dates too! The 21-year-old, who was in the hospital for quite some time due to severe allergic reaction to anti-biotic drug, has now been discharged and is back to making her fans happy. The "Wrecking Ball" songstress was forced to cancel her remaining tours due to illness but has now made it a point that she will compensate her fans.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Cyrus has announced the rescheduled dates for the remainder of her "Bangerz" tour and also added two additional dates. For all the fans who felt disappointed that they could not see Miley on tour because of her illness, the singer made it a point to include all previously cancelled or postponed shows in the new schedule.
The Nashville, Louisville, Philadelphia and Uniondale show tickets are being honored at the new dates. And for all the fans that purchased her tickets for the Charlotte, Kansas City, or St. Louis, they will be issued a full refund for older tickets and can also purchase new tickets to the rescheduled shows in those cities.
Shows in Chicago and Pittsburgh were also added to the schedule. The tickets for these two shows go on sale on May 9 and May 2 respectively.
The revised tour schedule is below:
August 1: Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
August 2: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
August 4: Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA
August 6: Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC
August 7: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
August 9: KFC YUM! Center in Louisville, KY
August 10: Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO
August 12: Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO
August 14: United Center in Chicago, IL
For Miley Cyrus fans who want to purchase tickets to her new show, they will be available for purchase at LiveNation.com. Hats off to the singer who has just been out of the hospital stay and has already started working too. Don't you think Miley deserves applause for her dedication?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage