Move Over Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber : Camille Cabello and Austin Mahone are the New 'Jelena'
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have surely captured the hearts of many teenagers all over the world-until their sweet and adorable relationship turned into a nasty on-and-off emotional rollercoaster. The famous couple, called "Jelena," are slowly disintegrating in front of their fans' eyes. Late last January, the two had a nasty falling out, where a vile text exchange of the two surfaced on the Internet. Justin Bieber has also gone down the philandering way, leaving Selena Gomez heartbroken than ever.
Musician Austin Mahone arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Now, a new pair of teenage lovers is seemingly set to replace the now tainted relationship of "Jelena." Austin Mahone, a Texas born emerging singer dubbed as the next Justin Bieber is said to have found love in Camille Cabello after dating rumors that had circulated between him and Selena Gomez. Camille Cabello is part of Fifth Harmony. The 17-year old "Fifth Harmony" star was recently pictured getting cozy with the 18-year old Austin Mahone during a movie date night, which the two documented on Instagram for the whole world to see.
Austin Mahone definitely seemed to be too ecstatic about his date with the "X-Factor" beauty. In one of his Instagram posts, the "Mhmm Yeah" uploaded a picture of himself side-by-side the 17-year old, grinning wildly like he could not contain his excitement. The picture was captioned "Movie Night!!"
The news about Austin Mahone and Camille Cabello's dating surfaced when it was reported that the "mhmm Yeah" singer started sending romantic messages to Cabello. Other reports even claim that it was "love at first sight" for the two when the teenagers first met during the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25.
"Austin caught Camila's eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs," an insider revealed to People, adding, "They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since."
In the midst of their clandestine meetups, Camille Cabello and Austin Mahone have been pretty vocal about their interest in each other over their respective social media accounts. It was during last December that the 18-year old Justin Bieber-like singer expressed his support for Camila for "X-Factor" by posting tweets about it.
"Hey gorgeous!" Mahone posted on his Twitter account once. Another tweet read: "Good job tonight. I voted for you." After all of the social media flirting, looks like Austin Mahone are taking things into the real life. Could Austin Mahone and Camila Cabello be the next "Jelena?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy