George Clooney's Mama Nina Clooney Loves Amal Alamuddin, Bonds Over Interest In International Affairs
By Annie Dee | April 29, 2014 1:12 PM EST
George Clooney's engagement to girlfriend Amal Alamuddin shocked many, considering the grown man and Oscar-winning actor has been quite hard to pin down by anyone. If there's one woman that Clooney adores unconditionally and believes he can spend the rest of his life with, it's his mama, Nina Clooney. He values everything his mom says and thinks, and is a proud mama's boy.
George Clooney Hitched? (Photo:WikimediaCommons/MichaelVlasaty)
Good thing then that Nina Clooney is on board with the idea that his grown baby is now settling down and it helps that she actually loves Amal Alamuddin too!
Speaking from her home in the tiny village of Augusta, Kentucky, Nina Clooney claimed her son first introduced Miss Alamuddin to them about a year ago. She shared that the the family and Alamuddin bonded over their mutual interest in international affairs.
"You can say I'm extremely happy," Nina Clooney shared when her longtime bachelor son announced the announced engagement. "Amal's a lovely girl. I like her very much." Clooney is the youngest son of Nina, a former beauty queen, and Nick Clooney, a television personality.
Even though rumors have been raging for days that George Clooney, one of the sexiest man alive, is thinking about settling down and soon, nothing has been confirmed until sources confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Saturday. No doubt, George Clooney was enamored with Amal Alamuddin's brains and beauty and these enamored Nina Clooney as well. Sources even said that they have an inkling of where the relationship was headed to because the match seems made in heaven. They added that Clooney is incredibly happy with Alamuddin, which is a feat considering it was quite hard to catch the attention of George Clooney after he divorced from wife.
Amal Alamuddin joined the roster of high-profile personalities that Clooney entered in a relationship with such as Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis, and Lisa Snowdon. However, it is Amal Alamuddin that successfully got Clooney to commit fully.
"He likes a woman with brains and class," a source told Us Weekly of Clooney's choice to finally commit to Alamuddin. "She's the full package... He's happy and found his ideal match. He didn't settle, so good for him."
With the other most important woman in his life gushing about his wife-to-be, Clooney couldn't be any more happier.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border