Selena Gomez Paid Heavy Price for Seeing Justin Bieber, Got 'Kicked Out of House' by Her Parents
By nidhi tewari | April 29, 2014 1:09 PM EST
Rumour has it that Selena Gomez has been kicked out of her own home by her parents because of her relationship troubles with Justin Bieber. Before she fired her parents, Selena was asked to leave her house because of her irrational behavior after which she purchased a new house in Calabasas.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
According to In Touch magazine, Selena's parents got really annoyed of her behavior related to drugs and hard partying that they even got her admitted to the rehab centre. However, Selena came back from rehab and activated her relationship with her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, which was against her parent's wishes as they did not want her to go back to her old ways. Selena did not listen to her parents and went on a full-fledged relation with the Canadian crooner. They did not have any choice but to kick her out of the house.
However, the "Come and Get it" singer answered back by firing her parents as her managers and then hired Katy Perry's manager Bradford Cobb to handle her career.
"Before she fired [her parents], they told Selena to stop drinking and seeing Justin [Bieber]. When she refused, they kicked her out of their home," a source told InTouch Weekly, Entertainmentwise.com reports.
The year 2014 has been very tumultuous for the Texan beauty. Not only did she undergo a rehab stint secretly, she even moved out of her house, fired her parents and even saw no improvement in her relation with Justin. Fed up of all the happenings in her life, Selena suffered a meltdown of sorts when she deleted everyone from her Instagram account. Selena is following no one on Instagram, not even Justin Bieber!
Her Instagram un-follow-everyone spree kicked off because of Kendal and Kylie Jenner. The two Jenner sisters met Selena at the Coachella festival and had a wonderful time together and even posted pictures of each other on Instagram. However, according to insiders, Selena could not tolerate the fact that Justin Bieber too tried to flirt with one of the Jenner sisters and hence she broke off all ties with them. The singer is currently undergoing a hard time. Do you think she will bounce back to from the drama soon?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS