‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Spoilers, Recap: Top 10 Perform to Win Viewers’ Vote in Performance Episode
By jaskiran kaur | April 29, 2014 12:21 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) enters Week 2 of Live Shows on April 28, 2014. This is the final phase of NBC's Emmy Award winning reality singing competition show. Last week, top 10 were revealed who performed on the first night, second week of Live Shows to win the votes of the audience, while the four judges- Adam Levine, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Usher- continue to mentor and coach them. Let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows performance episode. Keep reading to find out what happened. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows performance episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
The Voice Season 6 (2014) Live Shows
In its final stage of competition, remaining contestants will compete in Live Shows and perform to garner maximum votes by the American viewers. This stage usually features double elimination. Two artists from bottom three are eliminated each week, while one of them is saved by "Instant Save." During five minute window, Twitter users vote using their Twitter accounts to vote and save one of their favorite artists. Also, the contestants whose cover figure in top 10 in iTunes "Top 200 Singles Chart" receive iTunes Bonus wherein their score is multiplied by 5.
The Voice Season 6 (2014) Week 1 Live Shows Performance Episode (Spoilers, Recap)
Last week, top 10 were revealed which left Team Usher and Team Shakira with final two contestants in their team and Team Adam and Team Blake with three contestants each in their teams. Top 10 who performed on Week 2 Live Shows are: Kat Perkins, Bria Kelly, Delvin Choice, Audra McLaughlin, Tess Boyer, Christina Grimmie, Sisaundra Lewis, Kristen Merlin, Jake Worthington and Josh Kaufman
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Performance Episode kicked off with a celebrity performance by band called Rixton. They performed "Me and My Broken Heart."
On this episode, artists of Team Adam met veteran singer Graham Nash. The 60s singer gave a word of advice to Kat Perkins before she hit the stage with the song by Stevie Nicks called "Landslide."
Next up on the stage was Tess Boyer from Team Shakira. She sang "Ain't It Fun" by Paramore.
Audra McLaughlin from Team Blake was mentored by her coach and songwriter Scott Hendricks. She sang the classic hit by Reba titled "You Lie."
Next was Josh Kaufman from Team Usher to take over the stage. He sang "This Is It" by Kenny Loggins.
Teen sensation and YouTube celebrity Christina Grimmie from Team Adam was the next one to take the stage. She sang "Hold On, We're Going Home" by Drake. She was also mentored by singer Graham Nash.
Performing next on the stage of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) was Jake Worthington from Team Blake. He sang "Run" by George Strait.
Bria Kelly from Team Usher performed next. She sang "I'm With You" by Canadian Singer Avril Lavigne.
Bria Kelly was followed by Delvin Choice from Team Adam. He performed the song called "Bright Lights" by Gary Clark Jr.
Kristen Merlin from Team Shakira was the next contestant to perform. She performed "Let Her Go" by Passenger.
Last performance on the first night of Week 2 of Live Shows was Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake. She sang "Oh Sherrie" by Steve Perry.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows performance episode will be followed by results episode on April 30, 2014. The elimination episode will feature few performances and double elimination. On Tuesday, top 8 will be revealed who will move on to the next level of Live Shows airing next week.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes