Is Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Moving On from Their Exes with Each Other?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 11:59 AM EST
It is no doubt that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom have recently been in tumultuous relationships. The "Come & Get It" singer has been in a rocky, on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber and might just be in another falling out with the pop star as of this moment. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom has just ended his marriage with supermodel Miranda Kerr for undisclosed reasons.
It just could be the case that Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez are trying to move on from their exes with each other. The two unlikely 'friends' were pictured hanging out in Los Angeles, outside of the Forum where the duo caught Chelsea Handler's most recent standup comedy show.
According to some reports, the two arrived in the same car at the venue although other news sites have since rubbished the claim. Instead, reports claim that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom randomly bumped into each other on the sidewalk where they were seen chatting vibrantly before they went their separate ways.
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom were seen hanging out together. It has been previously reported here on IBTimes that the two unlikely duo were seen spending time together backstage at the "We Day California" conference last month where Selena Gomez gave a heartfelt and moving speech.
Selena Gomez, however, might still be in a very unstable position to commit to dating Orlando Bloom. Last week, the former Disney star unfollowed many of her celebrity friends on Instagram such as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What shocked her fans, however, is Selena Gomez' unfollowing of her on-and-off beau Justin Bieber. Despite the friction that the couple is experiencing, Selena Gomez just cannot get enough of the troubled Canadian pop star.
Selena Gomez has been pretty vague and ambiguous on her social networking accounts. On her Instagram account, the former Disney star has been quoting cryptic song lyrics that might explain the current emotional turmoil that she is battling right now. Gomez quoted an Amy Winehouse lyric in one of her posts as well as Mary J. Blige's "Work in Progress."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report