Is Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Moving On from Their Exes with Each Other?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 11:59 AM EST
It is no doubt that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom have recently been in tumultuous relationships. The "Come & Get It" singer has been in a rocky, on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber and might just be in another falling out with the pop star as of this moment. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom has just ended his marriage with supermodel Miranda Kerr for undisclosed reasons.
It just could be the case that Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez are trying to move on from their exes with each other. The two unlikely 'friends' were pictured hanging out in Los Angeles, outside of the Forum where the duo caught Chelsea Handler's most recent standup comedy show.
According to some reports, the two arrived in the same car at the venue although other news sites have since rubbished the claim. Instead, reports claim that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom randomly bumped into each other on the sidewalk where they were seen chatting vibrantly before they went their separate ways.
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom were seen hanging out together. It has been previously reported here on IBTimes that the two unlikely duo were seen spending time together backstage at the "We Day California" conference last month where Selena Gomez gave a heartfelt and moving speech.
Selena Gomez, however, might still be in a very unstable position to commit to dating Orlando Bloom. Last week, the former Disney star unfollowed many of her celebrity friends on Instagram such as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What shocked her fans, however, is Selena Gomez' unfollowing of her on-and-off beau Justin Bieber. Despite the friction that the couple is experiencing, Selena Gomez just cannot get enough of the troubled Canadian pop star.
Selena Gomez has been pretty vague and ambiguous on her social networking accounts. On her Instagram account, the former Disney star has been quoting cryptic song lyrics that might explain the current emotional turmoil that she is battling right now. Gomez quoted an Amy Winehouse lyric in one of her posts as well as Mary J. Blige's "Work in Progress."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff