Is Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Moving On from Their Exes with Each Other?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 11:59 AM EST
It is no doubt that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom have recently been in tumultuous relationships. The "Come & Get It" singer has been in a rocky, on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber and might just be in another falling out with the pop star as of this moment. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom has just ended his marriage with supermodel Miranda Kerr for undisclosed reasons.
It just could be the case that Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez are trying to move on from their exes with each other. The two unlikely 'friends' were pictured hanging out in Los Angeles, outside of the Forum where the duo caught Chelsea Handler's most recent standup comedy show.
According to some reports, the two arrived in the same car at the venue although other news sites have since rubbished the claim. Instead, reports claim that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom randomly bumped into each other on the sidewalk where they were seen chatting vibrantly before they went their separate ways.
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom were seen hanging out together. It has been previously reported here on IBTimes that the two unlikely duo were seen spending time together backstage at the "We Day California" conference last month where Selena Gomez gave a heartfelt and moving speech.
Selena Gomez, however, might still be in a very unstable position to commit to dating Orlando Bloom. Last week, the former Disney star unfollowed many of her celebrity friends on Instagram such as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What shocked her fans, however, is Selena Gomez' unfollowing of her on-and-off beau Justin Bieber. Despite the friction that the couple is experiencing, Selena Gomez just cannot get enough of the troubled Canadian pop star.
Selena Gomez has been pretty vague and ambiguous on her social networking accounts. On her Instagram account, the former Disney star has been quoting cryptic song lyrics that might explain the current emotional turmoil that she is battling right now. Gomez quoted an Amy Winehouse lyric in one of her posts as well as Mary J. Blige's "Work in Progress."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6