Is Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Moving On from Their Exes with Each Other?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 11:59 AM EST
It is no doubt that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom have recently been in tumultuous relationships. The "Come & Get It" singer has been in a rocky, on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber and might just be in another falling out with the pop star as of this moment. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom has just ended his marriage with supermodel Miranda Kerr for undisclosed reasons.
It just could be the case that Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez are trying to move on from their exes with each other. The two unlikely 'friends' were pictured hanging out in Los Angeles, outside of the Forum where the duo caught Chelsea Handler's most recent standup comedy show.
According to some reports, the two arrived in the same car at the venue although other news sites have since rubbished the claim. Instead, reports claim that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom randomly bumped into each other on the sidewalk where they were seen chatting vibrantly before they went their separate ways.
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom were seen hanging out together. It has been previously reported here on IBTimes that the two unlikely duo were seen spending time together backstage at the "We Day California" conference last month where Selena Gomez gave a heartfelt and moving speech.
Selena Gomez, however, might still be in a very unstable position to commit to dating Orlando Bloom. Last week, the former Disney star unfollowed many of her celebrity friends on Instagram such as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What shocked her fans, however, is Selena Gomez' unfollowing of her on-and-off beau Justin Bieber. Despite the friction that the couple is experiencing, Selena Gomez just cannot get enough of the troubled Canadian pop star.
Selena Gomez has been pretty vague and ambiguous on her social networking accounts. On her Instagram account, the former Disney star has been quoting cryptic song lyrics that might explain the current emotional turmoil that she is battling right now. Gomez quoted an Amy Winehouse lyric in one of her posts as well as Mary J. Blige's "Work in Progress."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions