Is Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Moving On from Their Exes with Each Other?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 29, 2014 11:59 AM EST
It is no doubt that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom have recently been in tumultuous relationships. The "Come & Get It" singer has been in a rocky, on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber and might just be in another falling out with the pop star as of this moment. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom has just ended his marriage with supermodel Miranda Kerr for undisclosed reasons.
It just could be the case that Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez are trying to move on from their exes with each other. The two unlikely 'friends' were pictured hanging out in Los Angeles, outside of the Forum where the duo caught Chelsea Handler's most recent standup comedy show.
According to some reports, the two arrived in the same car at the venue although other news sites have since rubbished the claim. Instead, reports claim that Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom randomly bumped into each other on the sidewalk where they were seen chatting vibrantly before they went their separate ways.
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom were seen hanging out together. It has been previously reported here on IBTimes that the two unlikely duo were seen spending time together backstage at the "We Day California" conference last month where Selena Gomez gave a heartfelt and moving speech.
Selena Gomez, however, might still be in a very unstable position to commit to dating Orlando Bloom. Last week, the former Disney star unfollowed many of her celebrity friends on Instagram such as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. What shocked her fans, however, is Selena Gomez' unfollowing of her on-and-off beau Justin Bieber. Despite the friction that the couple is experiencing, Selena Gomez just cannot get enough of the troubled Canadian pop star.
Selena Gomez has been pretty vague and ambiguous on her social networking accounts. On her Instagram account, the former Disney star has been quoting cryptic song lyrics that might explain the current emotional turmoil that she is battling right now. Gomez quoted an Amy Winehouse lyric in one of her posts as well as Mary J. Blige's "Work in Progress."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery