Marissa Wynne Tweets On Topless Cameo in US Hit Sitcom 'Modern Family'
By Tanya Diente | April 29, 2014 11:08 AM EST
Two teenage boys Luke and Manny are seen in Bondi beach. Luke, played by Nolan Gould, went in ahead for a swim. Suddenly a huge wave crashed into him and he loses his bathing suit. Luke panicked as he searches for his suit. Then a topless woman, played by Marissa Wynne, approached and asked Luke what was wrong. Upon seeing her boobs, Luke became speechless and asked Manny, played by Rico Rodriguez, to tell her the problem. To which Marissa Wynne gladly volunteered to help look for the bathing suit.
The cast of ABC's series Modern Family poses with their award for Outstanding Comedy Series at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. (Reuters)
This episode of the US hit sitcome "Modern Family" featured new Australian star Marissa Wynne. She guest starred and went topless for "Modern Family". The 25-year old model said she also frequents Bondi beach however admitted to be too self-conscious to sunbathe topless. However, she made an exception for "Modern Family", when she appeared topless on the show.
"Modern Family" is popular in Australia. When fans learned of the filming on Bondi beach, they rushed to Bondi to witness Marissa Wynne show her boobs on camera. Although Wynne appeared half-naked on the show, she admitted to using nude nipple pasties for a bit of modesty.
"I actually had a stick-on bra so I was a lot more covered initially but it wouldn't stay on in the water, so they asked me if I was okay with wearing little pasties," Wynne shared.
In this interview on Wake Up, Marissa Wynne said she found it amusing that her character forgot to put on her top however still remembers to wear goggles.
Marissa Wynne admitted it was awkward filming the scene, especially with 15-year old Nolan Gould. The fact that she's a grown woman being topless in-front of a teenage boy was awkward. However, she had only to set her mind on finishing her part of the scene.
Millions of US viewers will never forget Marissa Wynne as the topless Bondi beach babe. However producers of "Modern Family" had given her a name for her character- --"Erica", which the star prefers to be remembered.
— Labby, Stav & Abby (@B105LSA) April 23, 2014
Marissa Wynne, a graduate of Queensland University of Technology, didn't expect to be an overnight sensation with her appearance on "Modern Family". She shared her excitement over the show airing on tv in her twitter account.
This is a first @TVWEEKmag So excited for #ModernDownUnder this week! pic.twitter.com/PBm9CizXI7 — Marissa Wynne (@MarissaWynne) April 22, 2014
Likewise a fan of "Modern Family" tweeted that Marissa Wynne stole the episode of the sitcom.
— Jonathan (@pinkgrapefroot) April 24, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU