Top 5 iPhone 6 Killer Features That Will Beat Other Smartphones
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 29, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The rumoured iPhone 6 will be released on June 2 at the Worldwide Developers' Conference on June 2.
Apple's iPhone 6 will face off with other smartphones to be released this year. However, iPhone 6 will win with other smartphones if it packs some killer features.
iPhone 6 concept
According to a report from Reuters, Apple was working on two iPhone 6 models - one will pack a 4.7 inches screen panel and will succeed iPhone 5S; the other model will boast a 5.5 inches display and will start a new smartphone line that will dive in in the phablet category. Rumours also claimed that iPhone 6 features will include faster A8 processor, iOS 8, and TouchID fingerprint sensor.
Below are the top five iPhone 6 features that will beat other smartphones.
iPhone smartphones have become popular to consumers because of its metal built unlike most of its rivals, especially the Samsung Galaxy handsets, packed plastic casing. Having a plastic body is claimed as one of the reasons why the mediocre iPhone 5C flopped. Knowing this, Apple has learned its lesson to keep the metal built of iPhone 6.
Sapphire Screen Display
One of the prominent rumoured features of iPhone 6 is the Sapphire screen display. Sapphire material was proven to be stronger than Corning's Gorilla Glass used in most smartphones. Moreover, a fragile panel was one of the common complaints on iPhones. This will resolve the problem and will be one of the selling points of the device.
iPhone 6 was also rumoured to pack a better rear shooter paired with better camera software. Apple constantly aimed to improve the photos taken in Apple devices. Other smartphones just increase the megapixels of the camera but without a better software to back it up, it was nothing
Improved TouchID Fingerprint Sensor
Apple also aimed to improve the TouchID fingerprint which debuted at the iPhone 5S last year. Reports claimed that the fingerprint sensor will add more functions and capabilities.
Apple will unveil the next generation of its operating system, iOS 8, next month. Just like the previous versions, the new software will be equipped with new features.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims