‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 6 – Will ABC Family Renew ‘PLL’ for Another Season?
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 29, 2014 10:49 AM EST
Teen drama series "Pretty Little Liars" has been raking in great numbers in terms of viewership. Also in the social media front the show has been doing well. What are the chances that the show will be renewed for a sixth season? E! Online talked to executive producer Marlene King about a possible "Pretty Little Liars" Season 6 in the future.
Marlene King informed E! Online that the writers are game for a brand new season of "Pretty Little Liar," however only if ABC Family agrees.
"I don't think the end of season five is the end of our story," said Marlene, adding, "We know what that ending is already and it definitely sets us up for some more stories to tell in season six, but of course we have to rely on ABC Family for that, but I think they'll think so too."
Marlene is clear about having another season of the show and hopefully the network will agree to that. Wetpaint reported in June that Marlene was ready for more seasons.
"At least five. I hope more," tweeted Marlene.
It is possible that the show has recruited members not only for Season 5 but also for Season 6.
Wetpaint suggested that the show will have to try out new theories in "Pretty Little Liars" Season 6 and step away from the usual "A" vs. The Liars game. Perhaps, a third "A" arc for the sixth season. The first arc showed Mona playing "A." Currently, the show is focussing on the second arc.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 is special as it will showcase the 100th instalment in the form of Episode 5 titled "Miss Me X 100."
This particular installment will bring back some old faces like Jenna (Tammin Sursok) and Caleb (Tyler Blackburn).
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 airs June 10, 2014 on ABC.
Read more about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide