Kendall & Kylie Jenner Claim Selena Gomez IS the 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | April 29, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Early reports claim Selena Gomez cut ties with the youngest members of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" clan because they were "too toxic" for her. However, Kylie and Kendall Jenner claim otherwise. For them, Gomez was more of the "bad influence."
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The former Disney star shocked a number of her fans after her huge un-follow spree on her social networking accounts, Twitter and Instagram. Aside from un-following her on-off and on-again beau Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer deleted Taylor Swift, Austin Mahone, Kendall and Kylie Jenner from both accounts.
This comes as a shock especially for the Jenner sisters who had hung out recently with the songstress at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. In addition, they were quite the close bunch during the birthday party of P.Diddy's son. Also Gomez didn't just un-follow the sisters, she deleted all photographs containing the Jenner siblings.
Early reports claim Selena chose to cut ties from the Jenner siblings due to reports of Justin Bieber cheating on one of the sisters - Kylie Jenner. However, sources close to Gomez claim she had cut them off completely all because they were "too toxic" for her.
Well, the Jenner sisters have now spoken up about Gomez's claim. According to them, Selena Gomez was the "toxic" friend and that she was a "bad influence" for them.
"Selena cut ties with the Jenners after Coachella because she associates them with all the trappings of Hollywood excess -- drugs, booze, drama -- and she considers them a distraction from her real passion ... music," reports TMZ.
In addition, Kendall and Kylie think Selena is "twisted" given she's quite the "drama-obsessed party girl" who has "been to rehab."
What would "Selenators" say to such claims? On the other hand, the Jenner sisters are allegedly not the only stars who think Gomez has a problem with booze. The TMZ report goes on to add that Justin Bieber blamed Gomez's "drinking problems" for their "toxic" relationship.
With all the reports circulating on the web, who is to believe? Selena Gomez who claims the Jenner sisters are "toxic" or Kylie and Kendall who claim Gomez is the "bad influence?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border