Kendall & Kylie Jenner Claim Selena Gomez IS the 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | April 29, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Early reports claim Selena Gomez cut ties with the youngest members of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" clan because they were "too toxic" for her. However, Kylie and Kendall Jenner claim otherwise. For them, Gomez was more of the "bad influence."
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The former Disney star shocked a number of her fans after her huge un-follow spree on her social networking accounts, Twitter and Instagram. Aside from un-following her on-off and on-again beau Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer deleted Taylor Swift, Austin Mahone, Kendall and Kylie Jenner from both accounts.
This comes as a shock especially for the Jenner sisters who had hung out recently with the songstress at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. In addition, they were quite the close bunch during the birthday party of P.Diddy's son. Also Gomez didn't just un-follow the sisters, she deleted all photographs containing the Jenner siblings.
Early reports claim Selena chose to cut ties from the Jenner siblings due to reports of Justin Bieber cheating on one of the sisters - Kylie Jenner. However, sources close to Gomez claim she had cut them off completely all because they were "too toxic" for her.
Well, the Jenner sisters have now spoken up about Gomez's claim. According to them, Selena Gomez was the "toxic" friend and that she was a "bad influence" for them.
"Selena cut ties with the Jenners after Coachella because she associates them with all the trappings of Hollywood excess -- drugs, booze, drama -- and she considers them a distraction from her real passion ... music," reports TMZ.
In addition, Kendall and Kylie think Selena is "twisted" given she's quite the "drama-obsessed party girl" who has "been to rehab."
What would "Selenators" say to such claims? On the other hand, the Jenner sisters are allegedly not the only stars who think Gomez has a problem with booze. The TMZ report goes on to add that Justin Bieber blamed Gomez's "drinking problems" for their "toxic" relationship.
With all the reports circulating on the web, who is to believe? Selena Gomez who claims the Jenner sisters are "toxic" or Kylie and Kendall who claim Gomez is the "bad influence?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build