Kendall & Kylie Jenner Claim Selena Gomez IS the 'Bad Influence'
By Diadem Pambid | April 29, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Early reports claim Selena Gomez cut ties with the youngest members of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" clan because they were "too toxic" for her. However, Kylie and Kendall Jenner claim otherwise. For them, Gomez was more of the "bad influence."
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The former Disney star shocked a number of her fans after her huge un-follow spree on her social networking accounts, Twitter and Instagram. Aside from un-following her on-off and on-again beau Justin Bieber, the "Come & Get It" singer deleted Taylor Swift, Austin Mahone, Kendall and Kylie Jenner from both accounts.
This comes as a shock especially for the Jenner sisters who had hung out recently with the songstress at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. In addition, they were quite the close bunch during the birthday party of P.Diddy's son. Also Gomez didn't just un-follow the sisters, she deleted all photographs containing the Jenner siblings.
Early reports claim Selena chose to cut ties from the Jenner siblings due to reports of Justin Bieber cheating on one of the sisters - Kylie Jenner. However, sources close to Gomez claim she had cut them off completely all because they were "too toxic" for her.
Well, the Jenner sisters have now spoken up about Gomez's claim. According to them, Selena Gomez was the "toxic" friend and that she was a "bad influence" for them.
"Selena cut ties with the Jenners after Coachella because she associates them with all the trappings of Hollywood excess -- drugs, booze, drama -- and she considers them a distraction from her real passion ... music," reports TMZ.
In addition, Kendall and Kylie think Selena is "twisted" given she's quite the "drama-obsessed party girl" who has "been to rehab."
What would "Selenators" say to such claims? On the other hand, the Jenner sisters are allegedly not the only stars who think Gomez has a problem with booze. The TMZ report goes on to add that Justin Bieber blamed Gomez's "drinking problems" for their "toxic" relationship.
With all the reports circulating on the web, who is to believe? Selena Gomez who claims the Jenner sisters are "toxic" or Kylie and Kendall who claim Gomez is the "bad influence?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid